Chapter 8: Wolf In Drone's Clothing, Revenge Upon The Heavens

(Story starts at doll's place as lizzy and doll walk in and uzi peaks in through the doorway)

Lizzy: ugh, doll, do you ever clean?

(She kicks away a robo-bug)

Doll: Я положил лист. Они спят. (I put a sheet up. They're sleeping.)

(Uzi walks in and almost steps on another robo-bug before it scurries away as she takes in her surroundings, the place is dimly lit with red light and there's a lot of red dots in the dark to her right, nothing suspicious)

Uzi: hey, so, thanks for having me, but now that my dad thinks I'm here, I'm actually gonna-

(She turns around to walk out but the door slams in her face as she backs up)

Uzi: ...!!

Lizzy: you're hilarious. She's hilarious. You should get ready. You're gonna look so cute, in a brave way.

(Doll gives uzi a thumbs up in agreement)

(Uzi doesn't say anything as she turns back to the door but doll then teleports behind her ominously making uzi realize she's boxed in before she then notices a trash bin of the missing flyers from school as uzi then looks back at doll)

Doll: ванная по коридору слева. (Bathroom is down the hall to the left.)

(She points to her left as uzi nervously smiles while slowly backs away while giving her and lizzy a thumbs up as she goes into the bathroom, it then cuts to the pod as N's still lying on the ground from when V slashed his head off as his hand starts twitching before he springs up)

N: AAAHH!

(He looks behind him sees the dress he brought back was gone)

N: oh no! No no!

(He runs to the ladder before stopping and looking back at the tux)

N: ...no! No time!

(He quickly climbs out but then shortly comes back down while upside down)

N (whispers): dapper N.

(It then cuts to sonic walking down the hall as he's holding the yellow chaos emerald which is glowing)

Sonic: I knew it, the last emerald IS in the colony.

(He stops at doll's front door)

Sonic: aaand someone already found it. This is gonna be awkward.

(He knocks as doll opens it as she's in her prom dress)

Doll: ...?

Sonic: oh! Hey doll?

Doll: ...

(Lizzy who's in her prom dress too peaks over doll and sees sonic)

Lizzy: oh my god, sonic?? What are you doing here?