Chapter 21: Compensation For A Miracle, Rematch With Metal Sonic

(Cue sonic x ost: Eggman new machine: https://youtu.be/wG4d75k4NU0)

(Story starts with Eggman watching Amy lead the drones through their escape route from his room)

Eggman: grrr...! How did that little pink puffball manage to knock out power to the entire base?!

Orbot: perhaps it's because you decided to leave the power supply outside of the base rather than inside with the generator, boss.

(Eggman angrily points at orbot)

Eggman: I wanted an answer, not any of your sass! What happened to the rest of my robots?!

Cubot: well, most of them are still chasing the prisoners while some have already been taken out. And I think sonic already destroyed the super badniks you sent out.

(Eggman facepalms)

Eggman: urgh... of course he did! What's the status on metal sonic?

Orbot: let me check.

(He starts sifting through the base's cameras before getting to the one where the chaos emeralds we're stored as he sees super metal sonic face to face with sonic and doll)

Orbot: oh my! Boss, come look at this!

Eggman: hergh?

(Eggman turns to the monitor and sees it too before pushing cubot out of his way)

Cubot: DOUGH-!

Eggman: that glow! Isn't that-?!

Orbot: the exact same glow that super sonic usually has! Now it's coming from metal!

(Eggman smiles wickedly)

Eggman: so he's decided to use the chaos emeralds for himself, eh?

Cubot: is... is that bad?

Eggman: "bad"? Hoo-ho ho ho ho ho! If anything it's the ultimate irony! Sonic has been trying his hardest to get those emeralds back, but instead he'll end up being destroyed by their power!

(Cue big arms (jahn Davis x tee lopes mashup): https://youtu.be/iwoDS1wRe7w)

Orbot: and you're NOT going to throw a tantrum because you wanted to use them for "you know what"?

(Eggman rubs his hands together and smiles)

Eggman: I was planning to use them for that, but this is a much more delectable outcome! SMASH THAT HEDGEHOG, MY SUPER METAL SONIC!! *laughs*

(Cuts to sonic and doll who are both avoiding super metal sonic's blasts)

Sonic: NERGH! Y'know metal, I knew you were desperate to win, but resorting to the emeralds is still just cheating!

(Metal dashes in front of sonic and elbows his face)

Sonic: GAH!

(Metal then swipes his claws at sonic but he backflips away to dodge them)

Sonic: then again, I'd probably do the same thing if I was losing, so your not too far off.

(Doll flies above Metal)

Doll: HAA!!

(She swipes her hand to send a wave of chaos energy at Metal but he flies straight through it)

Doll: ...!!

(She tries to use her solver as a shield but Metal rams through that too and knocks doll back)

Doll: GCK!!

(She flies back up to recover before charging energy in her hands)

Doll: HEERGH!