Chapter 28: New Prey, Crystal of Tragic Knowledge

(Story starts with uzi running down the mine shaft with her mouth tail holding the lantern she took before coming to two separate paths)

Uzi: ...??

(The right says "LAB FOR RENT" and the left says "THE MINES LOL")

Uzi: egh...!

(She runs down the right path before making a few more turns before ending up at a dead end)

Uzi: oh c'mon!

(She starts hearing something behind her... ghostly whispers of some kind)

Mysterious voices: uuuzziii...

Uzi: ...!!!

(She looks behind her)

Uzi: h-h-hello...?

Mysterious voices: uuuuziiii~

(Suddenly the sound of a screech is heard in the distance)

Uzi: ah...!!

(She quickly runs out of the dead end and starts running down different paths, like she was in a maze as the whispers and screeches get louder)

Uzi: it's not real! It's not real! It's not real! It's not real!

(She runs further down the mine before hitting another dead end as uzi screeches to a stop)

Uzi: ...!?

Mysterious voices: please come home with us, uzi. We miss you.

(She quickly turns around to the darkness she came from as uzi starts panting really fast before she sticks out her hand to spawn her solver)

Uzi: ergh!

Mysterious voices: uuuzziii

Uzi: shut up...!

(She holds her head with both hands)

Uzi: shut up!

Mysterious voices: uuuuziiii~

(Suddenly her wings sprout)

Uzi: SHUT UUPP!!!

(Uzi bolts out from that dead end and starts flying back down the mines as fast as she can, her eyes glitching yellow again with the voices getting louder again before uzi sees an exit)

Uzi: ...!

(But she hits her head on a spike rock hanging from the ceiling)

Uzi: UAAGH!!

(She flips in the air before sliding on the ground face first before stopping right outside the exit)

Uzi: aagh...

(She grabs her head and gets up as she looks around while picking up her lantern)

Uzi: ...!

(Ahead she sees the cabin fever lab cathedral)