first day... 1

y/ns pov

You stood in front of the class having no idea of what to do. You were sweating but you didn't let anyone notice it so you decide to smile at the girl before kindly taking the gift's she and her friends had brought for you. You cleared your throat and nodded a thanks to them before they walked away happily, you looked at your best friend's Haejun and Zeen at first they had tried to not laugh but ended up losing it and making the whole class laugh along with them. You took the gift's and put it into your school bag so you wouldn't forget it and then walked up to the two boys and pinched both of them. They flinched in pain and start complaining as well as apologizing. Suddenly you felt someone tapping you from the back you turned around and it was the girl you had just recently rejected since you knew one of the boys in your class liked her and you didn't want to ruin any friendships that you had made recently. 

You usually were surprised but now you were just pissed you didn't even kow what you did to recieve so much love from everyone and your parents that haad abandended you in Korea before returning to the USA for your brothers graduation which was more improtant then them taking care of you. Of course they didn't comeback which made you block both of their numbers and disable all the social medias you had. You stood there frozen when her face seemed hurt and in pain.

Yun su: y/n~oppa you're meant to comfort me while im crying "wipes a tear away"

you: I-i don't know what to do "looks around the room" Kunjin can you do it I have somewhere I need to go

Kunjin: Y/n I-i can't do it as well

Yun su: NO i want Y/n to do it no one else

you: "scoffs" stop acting like a baby your in year 10 fr your sake and mine growup

Yun Su: "shocked" Y/n-

With out saying a word you singaled the other two to follow you out of the room. Zeen grabbed your school bag before bowing down and leaving the room. Everyone was really shocked that you had spoken to Yun su that way but you didn't seem to mind at all. As you walked out of the class the end of the day bell went and you and the boys headed out of school early as usual but this time you guys were walking with the boys at the super market where you usually hang out and talked about stuff when you were alone or when you had a hangout. 

As you three were walking Zeen realises that their were more people then usual but you didn't care you walked the other direction with the boys heading straight into the chaos that was happening with people yelling you didn't want to be any where near that. You seemed to be waiting forever for the boys but just as you were about to leave you got hit from the back of your head and everything had blacked out by the time you were about to react but it was already to late. 

...........................

You opened your eyes and was surprised when you saw the boys looking at you, you slowly got up and realised you were still where you were before you blacked out. Haejun waved his hand in front of your face to see if you were responding and when you wacked it away he stopped. The boys helped you up and tried to get any idea out of you but all you could manage was that you didn't know what had happened, the boys nodded and then suddenly helped you walk to where you were staying. They stayed with you until you were going to dissmiss them but when you didn't they left without saying a word but left a note on the table. 

Y/n 당신이 알아야 할 것을 들어보세요.

내일 우리가 약속한 모든 것을 말해줄게

-Z&H

You smiled at the thought that the two of them had something they would like or want to share with you but you clearly didn't have time for it and you were mesmerized about it but you didn't seem to stay on that topic for that long becasue now you head was starting to hurt really bad so you decided to lay back down on you pillow and tried to make it comfortable for you head until you eyelids started dropping but you didn't want to fall asleep just in time for it a phone call happened to happen and you got up annoyed and picked it up to your surprise it was your mum.

mum:annyeonghaseyo?

you: Ma dangsin-i wonhaneun geos-eul deudgo bangawoyo? (ma its nice to hear you what do you want?)

mum: ulineun hangug-e onda!(we are coming to Korea)

you: eonje?(when)

mum: hyeongje-ui saeng-il-e gajog-i hamkke chughahal su issdolog(on your brothers birthday so we can celebrate it as a family)

you: .... ij-eo beolisibsio. adeul-ui saeng-il-eul jigjeob chugha hal su issseubnida. naega geogie gwaenchanh-eul geos-ilago gidaehaji masibsio..(forget it, you can celebrate your sons birthday yourself. Don't expect me to be there alright.)

mum: dangsin-eun uliga gajog-i mueos-ideun dangsin-i nae mal-eul deudneun jeolm-eun-iga doel geos-ibnida. gajog yeoleobun, ije LEE Y/Ni jongyeongsim-eul gajgo hyeongje-ui saeng-il-eul wanbyeoghage bonaedolog haseyo.(YOU WILL BE THERE YOUNG MAN NO MATTER WHAT WE ARE FAMILY YOU HEAR ME. FAMILY, NOW LEE Y/N BE RESPECTFUL AND MAKE SURE YOUR BROTHERS BIRTHDAY IS GOING TO PERFECT.)

you: eonjebuteo nae saeng-gag-eul haebwass-eo huh? hangsang huichan-i huichan jeogeon eottae eomma? igeos-eseo mueos-eul eod-eul su issseubnikka? naneun sing-geuldo anigo salangdo eodji moshaess-euni saeng-il-eul jigjeob cheolihago dasineun jeonhwahaji masibsio. (When have you ever thought about me huh? Its always heechan this heechan that what about me ma? what do i get out of this? I got nothing not even a Single bit of love so deal with the birthday yourself and don't EVER fuckin call me again.)

You felt your tears start falling but you qucikly wipe them away and go to the kitchen to get some water but when you opened the fridge there sat a apply juice that you were given today by one of the girls that had given you food and gifts. At that moment all you could think about was that talk that you just had with you mum. Why on earth did they think you would care about someones birthday. You felt light headed again so this time you left your kitchen and walked to your bedroom where you lied down and started thinking about something until you can feel yourself slwoly driffting to sleep.