last part ..... 9 (memories)

It didn't take her long to realize what he had done. she stared at him blankly not having the words or the right mindset to think about what had just happened. she covered her mouth with her hand and was about to scream but he seemed like he was more shocked then she was. as if it couldn't get worse Yeeso had walked in when y/n had leaned in to kiss her mother. she quickly walked right back outside and quietly closed the door which made y/n and Wonyoung snap back to reality. 
       After they had regained consciousness they walked outside but walked to their own rooms to think about what had happened but y/n knew it himself that he had to apologize to her since he was the one that was in the wrong this time. 

Wonyoung's Pov:
I sat on my bed thinking about what happened in Yeeso and Rose's room. I'm shocked really as he had been mad at Soojin for kissing Zeen but him doing it was another level. By the time I had regained any thoughts I heard a soft knock on the door. I sighed and stood up and answered the door, well there he stood, the guy that I hadn't been able to get over years now. He still haunted me with the memories we have had together because he had made it so fun back then. Now we were just enjoying our new life style. I'm not a idol now but that won't change the fact that I still have a public repetation to protect. My pride can't hurt a little can it? After all it can't hurt that much can it?
       We stood in akawardness by the time Soojin and Zeen came back we still haven't even said anything. I looked up at him and walked straight passed him. He was taking forever to say whatever was in his mind or could've made the easiest excuse on the spot but he just seemed like he didn't have the right word to explain anything. That kinda threw me under the buss but what was a supposed to hear from anyway,
        I walked into the kitchen to see Soojin and Zeen packing some food samples and shopping they had brought home into the pantry.

Zeen: hey... did you need anything?
Me: No it's alright just finish what your doing.
Zeen: uhh.. okay tell me if you want anything.
Me: "fake smiles" okay.

Of course I don't want to see this song of a bitch but what more of a chance do I have y/n won't even say a single word that's in his mouth and his wife is just URG. I slammed my hand on the table counter and walked out of the kitchen just to bump in Lucas who was coming back from outside.

Lucas: Oh hey mum you okay?" he looked concerned"
Me: yeah everything's alright your dad's in the kitchen grab whatever you want.
Lucas: "smiles" aight. well if you want to find Yeeso and Rose they're near the river.
Me: The river? We have a river near our place?
Lucas: didn't you know? or you don't remember that this is the very same place y/n proposed to you or have you forgotten because of all the bad things that has happened lately?
Me: wait what?
Lucas: well I'm on my way to steal some snack for me and the boy catch ya later mum.

Y/n's pov:
I was sitting on the chair outside staring at where and Yeeso and Rose were playing I breathed in a air of relief and pain. Knowing that this place is where everything had started. Suddenly a memory of me and Wonyoung being here before resurfaced. At first I didn't care about it but the door opened and there she stood. She looked annoyed at something someone had said to her but she walked up to me and it was probally not the best time to say anything wrong to her.

Wonyoung: Yah y/n tell me have we been here before?
y/n:"shruggs" don't know where'd you get that idea from.
Wonyoung: "stares at you" your stressing me out first you kiss me and then you have the audacity to lie to me in the SAME fuckin day.
y/n: well then if you knew why'd you ask me?
Wonyoung: I thought the least you could do was help me.

I watched as she started walking up to where Yeeso and Rose were playing I stared at her pissed.

y/n: "under your breath" if you knew then why ask anyway?

No ones pov:

y/n stood up from where he was and walked up to where the boys were Zeen seemed to have walked out as well and walked up to where Wonyoung and the girls were. Soojin walked out and sat on the balcony step. y/n challenged Lucas and Hyujin to verse him and Sj. this threw Yeeso and Rose's attention to the game. As Wonyoung was about to follow them Zeen grabbed her hand.

Wonyoung: "scoffs and wips her hand free from his grasp" aishh. don't touch me.
Zeen: you not even going to listen to me?
Wonyoung: right now is not the time to argue with me is it. As you can see im clearly mad.

Zeen let her go and watched as she just walked away. He had so much things to say to her but he just didn't have the right words to do so. Even if it was just a 10 worded sentence it would've showed her that he was trying to fix everything between the two. It seemed to him that, that wasn't what she wanted right now.

MIDNIGHT:
Wonyoung laid in bed annoyed about the incident that had happened in Yeeso's room. Every time she would close her eyes a memory form her past would show up. She couldn't even close her eyes for a decent second as it was just gonna keep going anyways. Finally as she was about to fall asleep a memory that she had seemed to long forget surfaced and this was going to mess with her relationship with Zeen.