last prt ... 6

the kids couldn't believe it when they realized what their parents had done to them. this annoyed HYUJIN  but he SJ and LUCAS kinda had fun so he agreed to it. he didnt like the idea but he had to do it to make his dad happy at least. SJ patted him on the back since he knew what he thought. just when everything was ready he could hear his dad and mum yelling at each other LUCAS came out looking pissed while YEESO came walking out her eyes looking like she had been crying the night before. HYUJIN was about to walk up to his sister and pull her into her a hug but LUCAS bet him to it. he led her into the car before turning around and smiling weakly at HYUJIN. y/n walked towards HYUJIN with ROSE beating him by running towards her brother. HYUJIN smiled and lifted ROSE up he was about to say something to y/n about his dad and mum arguing but he seemed to know about it and just sighed before walking into the house. he brought the stuff that HYUJIN should've brought out but he didn't care he just did it because he knew HYUJIN would flip out if he found out why his parents were yelling at each other.
moral of the story is ZEEN wanted HYUJIN to start living with them but WONYOUNG didn't because he would do exactly what y/n would do. the only reason why ZEEN wanted HYUJIN back was because he was jealous that HYUJIN was respectful to the person who wasn't his real dad but that didn't hold HYUJIN back. ZEEN wanted to brag about having 2 sons in the NBA but it wasn't currently happening.

y/n: HYUJIN
HYUJIN: hmm?
y/n: stay this year and spend some time with your family
HYUJIN: their not my family and they would never be
y/n: "stops and looks up at him" HYUJIN stay and take care of your sister, its better if you do, support her just like the old day's. LUCAS and YEESO will be their to support you, plus what you can do with SJ you can do with LUCAS
HYUJIN: dont wanna, SJ and LUCAS are two different people and I like SJ better anyways
y/n: just think about it okay?
HYUJIN: "pauses then sighs and rubs the his nape" yeah fine I'll think about it

y/n smiled at him before heading back into the house.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

they were camping and it was apperently fun in the mothers eyes but y/n could tell WONYOUNG didn't like it any better then SOOJIN did. but he smiled it off and stayed chilled. not long while the mothers took the kids to where they knew the boys would enjoy, y/n and ZEEN were still were they had left them. it was quiet but y/n knew something was up with the way ZEEN kept looking at him.

y/n: you good man?
ZEEN: dont know
y/n: wanna talk about something?
ZEEN: nah everythings alright
y/n: 'sighs heavly' HEECHAN wants to stay this year before we go back

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

zeen had trust issues with what y/n had said to him but he needed to trust his so he just nodded and walked back to where the kids were playing and laughing. heechan smiled at him before helping sj do something. wonyoung on the other hand would still not agree with anything that soojin was saying but had to because y/n was their keeping an eye on both of them. it was wired but different it was y/n and soojin not y/n and wonyoung. though they had a love story back then it was hard for them to get back to what they once were. soojin knew what he was thinking about and just smiled at him. before walking out and walking towards YEESO.

y/n: so... how have you been?