last prt ... 7

zeen had trust issues with what y/n had said to him but he needed to trust his so he just nodded and walked back to where the kids were playing and laughing. heechan smiled at him before helping sj do something. wonyoung on the other hand would still not agree with anything that soojin was saying but had to because y/n was their keeping an eye on both of them. it was wired but different it was y/n and soojin not y/n and wonyoung. though they had a love story back then it was hard for them to get back to what they once were. soojin knew what he was thinking about and just smiled at him. before walking out and walking towards YEESO.

y/n: so... how have you been?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

WONYOUNG stared at her ex husband her tears were about to file out of her eyes but she stopped herself before her real tears even came out. there wasnt really anything that could bring the two back together it was all in the past. if she could be honest she wasnt inlove with y/n. she was inlove with the memories that the two had together, she missed him so much that she thought she was going to die because she had longed for his touch his kiss and his hugs but she knew damn well that he would never love her the same again. not after what she had done to him. she had regretted it now but when she saw him again happy with his new wife SEO SOOJIN an ex kpop artist she knew she didnt have a chance.
he looked at her then smiled before clearing his throat.

y/n: so......how have you being
WONYOUNG: "looks away" alright I guess you?
y/n: better then ever 

WONYOUNG looked at him and realized that he didn't even smile a little when ever he said it. she knew what his real smile was but she had wished she never made it disappear.

y/n: just for the heads up HYUJIN agreed on staying this year
WONYOUNG: why? he has you, SJ, ROSE and SOOJIN
Y/N: WONOYUNG he needs his real family

WONYOUNG winced when she heard him say 'real family'. now she knew why HYUJIN wanted to stay with y/n and not them. it was because everything y/n had done for him he wanted to repay it by staying with to the end of the time. she sighed before nodding. she stood up but tripped on her own shoelace. as she was about to fall down she felt a pair of hands grabbing her.she had her eyes closed but when she opened them she saw y/n holding her, more like he had pulled her into a hug. she could feel his hot breathe on her neck she stood their in shock nothing else.

y/n: be careful next time.

they were still in a hug when HYUJIN ran to where they were.

HYUJIN: hey da-

the two pulled each other away before clearing their throat and looking at each other.

HYUJIN: anyways dad i was wondering when we have our next game?
y/n: in 4 days why?
HYUJIN: me and the boys made plans to go out 
y/n: yeah well you still can but just dont go anywhere on the 4th day thats when our game is.
HYUJIN: thanks...

it was pretty quiet and HYUJIN knew that it was always like that with his dad(not his real dad) it was akward and after a convo with the two it ended up wierd but HYUJIN knew damn well that his dad was going through thoughts that he shouldn't even have. pretty much it was something that he wished he had forgotten so did y/n. even though he had SOOJIN he missed a part of him and WONYOUNG but he knew well. "he was only going to fall in love with the memory he had with her and never the person." he knew it should've been like that after they had broken up the first time he shouldn't have had gone back to her. he got hurt worse then the beginning of everything. it could've have been them but that was completly different.
now he was afraid of loving anyone else expcept those who he loved. he was scared to be betrayed and treated in the worst way possible. this lead to him having anxiety. if he was able t be honest to anyone it was better if he was just honest to the people around him instead of getting hurt. 

HYUJIN: umm...anyways i decided to give it a chance i had a talk with mum(meaning SOOJIN).
Y/N: what did she say?
HYUJIN: that it was alright and that i could take my time to reunite
Y/N: "smiles" that's good to hear you deserve it. knowing SJ "sighs" he'd throw a fit if he finds out you'd be gone from us
HYUJIN: "chuckles" don't say it like that it wont be like me staying here, id be back to ROSE and SJ in no time they just need to understand that.
Y/N: yeah and I'm proud of you for making this choice. "breathes in" I know it must be hard and honestly yeah it's been hard on me two but I end up forgetting it in no time. so you "puts his hand on HYUJINS should" just take your time and think everything through. everything that's happening now can't impact you. you know why? because I wont let it "squeezes HYUJINS shoulder before walking in to the house.

.

.

.

.

.

SECRET STORY:
it was dinner time and SOOJIN was plating the food when ZEEN walked in. he seemed confused and frustrated about something. SOOJIN looked up from what she was doing and stared at him. looking at his perfect facials and couldn't stop smiling. ZEEN noticed her their and took a seat on the table.

ZEEN: can i ask you a question?
SOOJIN: sure "shruggs her shoulders"
ZEEN: why did Y/N marry you?
SOOJIN: he said he wasted time with someone who had betrayed him. i didn't realize that it was the same girl who had broke him before he moved to L.A with his brother HEECHAN. took me by surprise when we started talking again and i ended up going back to him. after a while my parents finally decided to let him marry me. at first......i didn't want to marry him but i ended up taking the risk.
ZEEN: "stands up and walks up to her" are you alright?
SOOJIN: "starts tearing up" how am i supposed to tell him that me and you knew each other before all this?
ZEEN: "pulls her into a hug" shhh. its alright when the time comes we would.

ZEEN looks at SOOJIN throughly and smiles at her, before long he leans in and kisses her. SOOJIN couldn't help it but let him in. ignoring all the warning's that were going through her head. she wasn't worried or anything she didn't care. the two kissed before they heard the door from the back open, they pulled apart and acted like nothing happened. 

.............

little did they know Y/n had heard everything and seen them kiss. he wasn't angry he wasn't feeling anything because he knew damn well.

...

...

...

...

everyone sat down, the whole friend group had arrived but an erry silence was upon them. each and every one of them knew something that the other didn't. but it was time they opened up and spilt it out before someone else ruins it. the first person to speak up was Y/n.

Y/n: SOOJIN i have something to ask you.
SOOJIN: hmm....
Y/n: who's a better kisser. me or ZEEN?
SOOJIN: Y/n w-what do you mean?
Y/n:"looks at her" Soojin I saw you....

silence filled the table. WONYOUNG's eyes grew widder when she heard this. ZEEN looked away and the other's sighed a relief that the kids weren't here to hear this. YUJIN looked at Y/N and saw something in him that she had wished would never go upon him but she was wrong.

Y/N: so who's gonna it be? SEO SOOJIN?