day six ... 6

You woke up in the morning, you heard the door bell ringing and you had no idea who would be knocking on your door in the morning. you got out of bed and walked to your front door to see your brother standing there. he seemed annoyed so you opened the front door for him to get inside or else he'd die out there freezing to hell. as soon as he walked in he nodded at you before heading over to the room he was staying in and closing it. you were confused but you decided it was better if you left him alone and that's exactly what you decided to do.

you headed back into your room and hop into the shower so then you don't have to go shower once your brother walked out of his room and come to your room. after showering.

you wore this:

you walked out of your room and saw Heechan sitting in the kitchen he seemed to have been waiting for you

heechan: y/n... eomma and pa want to come over tonight is that alright with you?

you: yeah that's alright

heechan: okay. what you doing today?

you: the usual have to go meet up with Haejun and the girls you know. you can come if you want that is.

heechan: "smiles" okay im coming with you because i have nothing to do here anyways

you:kay

you and Heechan walk out of your house and took a taxi to STARSHIP ENT. by the time the two of you got there. there weren't a lot of people there as usual so you didn't mind. when you got to the training room Haejun wasn't there with the girls so that surprised you because usually he would already be there by the time you'd get there. the girls nodded and bowed your way as you walked in with heechan following you in afterwards.

Yujin: y/n have you recieved a text from haejun?

you: no i dont habve my phone anymore remember? im still trying to look for it

yujin: oh yeah right Zeen, what about you have you heard from Haejun?

Zeen: nope

Leesoo: why dont we just start then? if he's taking this long then there literally no point in waiting for him unnie

yujin: yeah i guess your right

the girls got back to training and you could tell they were lacking some spirit so you paused the music and told them to have a break even though you knew they had just started. your brother kept staring at the girls like he was admring their skills as dancers. wonyoung waved at you and you waved back just as haejun walked in looking sweaty and out of breath. the girls couldn't bother bowing and saying hello back to him when he greeted them. 

you: why don't we try again girls? "you say smiling at them" then we can all go somewhere?

Gaeul: yeah okay what do you say girls you want to try again now?