day thirteen ... 13

you were strolling through the park with the girl who had stolen your first kiss. it was a bit akward between the two of you at first but you started the convo and it was really good. she apologizied for jumping to conclusions fist and should've asked you about it first. the two of you walked around and at some point your hand was in her hand and it was very confusing because the two fo you stated the fact that the two of you were never going to get together not after a big misunderstanding happened which was the actual reason that this was even where it was.

the two to of you walked to a cafe her hand still in yours though she knew that it was a bit weird to be holding hands after having an arguement about stuff that were a bit suriose. the two of you walked into the cafe to be greeted by the owner herself, she seemed pleased to see you again though she knew that you were a regualar costumer to her work place. she took you and WONYOUNG to a table and waited until the two of you had orded something to eat before the two of you returned to where you were supposed to be. 

as the two of you were waiting for your order you and WONYOUNG sat in silence. you were fidgty around her since it was the first time the two of you were seeing each other again ever since that incident where she seemed to have believed some one completely different instead of asking you for your side of the story before she jumped to conclusion. that was now over and you were trying to figure something out to talk about when you started seeing people talking and whispering when they saw WONYOUNG. you knew very well that they knew who she was, what group she was in, what ent she was in. you stood up all of a sudden which surprised her, you walked over to her chair took your cap off and put it on her, grabbing her hanf after that and dragging her outside with you until both of you were out of sight from the people in the cafe.

WONYOUNG: why'd you do that?

you: come on aren't you that a little bit grateful that you know, i saved you from them?

WONYOUNG: Y/N- "sighs and then looks at you straight in the eye" yeah im grateful thanks

you: "half smiles" see wasn't hard to. and your welcome

WONYOUNG laughed and you couldn't help but smile at the sight. she stopped and looked at you again this time she looked like something should be happening but it wouldn't happen. it was getting pretty cold so you took her by the hand and walked her towards your car the cap you had given her still in her head,

once in the car she said thanks to you and the drive back to her dorm was quiet nothing was going to happen between the two of you. it was really quiet tho you enjoyed it because you were in your own space. once the two of you arrived WONYOUNG was about to walk out but you held her hand back. she looked at you confused she leaned in back into the car and thats where you leaned in and planted a kiss on her lips. 

her lips were still soft on your lips and she smelled like strawberries. she walked away smiling to herself and deep down you were happy for your self as well.

................................................................................

you got home pretty late yesterday meaning you were going to stay asleep for another hour or so but a loud BANG! forced you to stand up and get ready. HEECHAN wasn't home like he'd usually be but today it seemed he had somewhere important to go to. then you remembered that today was his meeting with the company who wants to sign with his company. you hoped he was given a good offer for the collabaration but knowing your brother he would probally go for the lowest offer instead of the highest. you weren't the same as your brother, instead you were more into outside stuff, more adventures for you and you would rather be spending time with people who would give you drama then being locked up all the time studying.

while you were watching T.V your front door came open and HEECHAN was standing there, he walked and sighed.

you: what happened?

HEECHAN: my jobs killing me, i should've just you know let it go and care about any shit but im so dumb.

you: well "looks around" your job is going to get more easier form now on so please just relax 

HEECHAN: i guess your right but y/n i dont i i should be taking a rest from work if you know what i mean

you: i dont know what you mean. bu i do know what that feeling is so chillax man "stand up and walks to the fridge.

HEECHAN: yeah but anyways how are you and WONYOUNG heard you two caught on by LIZ

you: yeah were mutual oif you know.

HEECHAN: yeah well im going to get some rest see you later

you: yeah okay.

silence.......

the house was once more quiet more pure then before. you didn't realise that you had fallen asleep on the coach because when you woke up people were in your house and you had no idea that your own brother had decided to invite the girls and HAEJUN over for a short party to celebrate his win. when he saw you, he invited you to come to where they were. you went there and greeted every member of IVE. the only spot that wasn't taken was next to WONYOUNG so you went over and sat next to her.

the 9 of use were playing any game you had found and that you would just play. by the time you had won half of the game you realised how tierd the girls were so you stood up.

you: I'll be back contuine the game without me i'll catch up.

you returned bringing blankets, pillows and the mat to sleep on because it would be a very ahrd floor for anyone to sleep on. the girls knew that he could read their actions so thats why he had fotten everuthing ready so that all of you were able to just sleep  and forget about every thing.

.......................................................................................

LATER ON AT YOUR HOUSE

the girls and HAEJUN had made the decsion that they were going to stay here while they dealt with something but it was something else. you and WONYOUNG had hung out a lot meaning that the two of you were close to being on good terms again. by the time it was the time for every one to go to sleep you had been outisde sitting on a chair not knowing that WONYOUNG was sneaking up from behind you. when suddenly you got a hug. you looked up and saw WONYOUNG you were mezmerised by her beauty that you had forgotten that she was a KPOP idol and you were famous but not out in the public unlike your brother.

the two of you stayed outside longer until she fell asleep on your shoulder you carrid her to your room and let her sleep in there while going to sleep in the room form across.

......................................................................................

AUTHORS NOTE:

I AM DEEPLY SRRY IF THIS ISN'T LIKE HOW I WRITE THE OTHER CHAPTERS PLS FORGIVE ME.

AND COMMENT DOWN PLS IF YOU ENJOYED IT!

THANK YOU 4 READING THIS:)

SPOILER WARNING!

WONYOUNG looked at you unable to move she was surprised of what you had told her. she stepped forward and............

thts 4 me to know and u 2 find out

PEACE OUT