day sixteen ... 16

you woke up and remembered that you were still at the girls dormentary. you woke up HEECHAN who was asleep on the other chair next to the chair you were on. When he woke up he looked annoyed but didn't say anything else instead he just lay there staring up at the ceiling. before the two of you could leave one of the girls walked out from their shared room with the other girls. 

YUJIN: oh you guys are awake. are you two planning to go back to your house y/n?
YOU: Yeah probally it depends since the 6 of you would be going to the ENT.                                            YUJIN: oh. alright then. are you two coming back?                                                                                                YOU: yeah ofc.                                                                                                                                                                          HEECHAN: unnie? can you tell LIZ that i need my phone back ASAP?                                                        YUJIN: sure then the two of you need to come back. we'll meet you at the ENT right?                          YOU: sure

the two of you bid your goodbyes at YUJIN before walking out of the girls dorm and returning home. when you arrived you hoped straight into you shower and took a nice warm shower. when you walked out your phone had some notificaitions from WONYOUNG.

WONYOUNG: HEY R THE 2 OF U HOME?

YOU: YH? Y?

WONYOUNG: I WAS JS WONDERING DON'T WRRY

YOU: K... ME AND HEECHAN WILL SEE YOU BACK AT THE COMPANY

WONYOUNG: K

YOU: GTG BYE LOVE YOU

WONYOUNG: LOVE YOU.....

after texting your girlfriend you walked back to you coset and looked for something to wear.

LATER ON

Once you and HEECHAN arrived at the company you were taken to the girls training room since HAEJUN was kind enough to notify the company of your arrival. the last time you walked into the hall ways of STARSHIP ENT was when you wanted to have a job as their manager but now that though/ dream was over with. HEECHAN walked in first before you and walked straight towards LIZ who smiled when she saw him. you walked over to WONYOUNG and gave her a kiss on the head. she seemed to flinch when you did so which didn't annoy you but made you surprised because she was never like this.

you walked over to HAEJUN and high fived you, he seemed happy enough to high five you back.

HAEJUN: so i heard from the girls that the two of you stayed overnight.                                          YOU: i kinda had no choice since the six of them wanted us to stay. but yeah i guess.   HAEJUN: hmm. yeah thats weird, but thanks for taking them back to their dorm.                YOU: no problem.

the two of you stayed quiet for a while before the girls started practicing their dance. everyone started moving around and started enjoying their practice but your focus stayed on WONYOUNG and she looked more annoyed then anyone on the girls team. to your surprise you weren't feeling uneasy abt it an thats what annoyed you the most. your brother on the other hand was talking with LIZ and they seemed to enjoy each other company and LIZ didn't care what the others thought about the two of them. HEECHAN seemed happy with her and thats what made you smile since you knew all the girls that HEECHAN had been with would either use him or play him but the look o LIZ's face when HEECHAN talkes to her is completly different. WONYOUNG stopped dancing and looked over at you. she seemed guilty since you didn't know what was going on.  HAEJUN looked at you and then over at WONYOUNG. then he smiled and nudged you.

HAEJUN: hmm.. so you don't date the girls at our school but you had your eyes on one of my groups girls ey. man y/n you sure are inlove.                                                                                        YOU: omg. shut up before i kill you. im being suriose HAEJUN your lucky enough            HAEJUN: you can't kill me anyways im your favourite.                                                                            YOU: who even said that. thats a lie HAEJUN                                                                                              HAEJUN: "pretends to be offended" you said that yourself y/n don't take back what you said. " he slapped you at the back of your head but softly"                                                                YOU: yeah, yeah whatever. how are you and GAUEL you two are pretty close now.       HAEJUN: yeah were getting there

2 HOURS LATER.

the girls finished training and HAEJUN knew a good place to take them out and thats what the tree of you did. they had the rest of the day off so it was pretty much the three of you planning a place to take the girls out. the nine of you all walked into the resturnat that HAEJUN has booked a place in and their the 9 of you ate and talked. 

you and WONYOUNG seemed off because when you were about to sit next to her she asked you to go get something for her from your car and when you left she asked REI to sit next to her. you walked back inside to see her laughing. she looked at you but ignored you. you had no idea what was happening. before you could go sit down with them your phone started ringing. you checked it to see DANIELLE calling you. you picked it up.

YOU: hey cuz...... oh yeah what about HEECHAN? ........ wait what .... no .... i don't know he hasn't told me anything ...... yeah .....

you walked towards them and had to ask for premission to get to HEECHAN.

YOU: no .... oi i can't talk like fully right now im with people ..... tonight?. ... you want to meet tonight ....

NOONES POVE:

they had no idea who y/n was talking to and that made WONYOUNG more annoyed.

Y/N: nope i don't got one ... she's well i don't know alright? anyways here HEECHANS here you can talk to him.

YOUR POV:

once you gave HEECHAN your phone WONYOUNG stared at you with fire in her eyes. you wanted to avoid looking at her but you couldn't. once HEECHAN finished talking he said "bye cuz"  this would probally had stopped the misunderstanding that was going across the table. DING!

WONYOUNG: Y/N LETS TAKE A BREAK

YOU: WAIT WHY?

WONYOUNG: LETS JS TAKE A BREAK

YOU: K WAT EVER U WANT.

the end........ day 17 coming out soon guys so stay tuned.

SPOLIER ALRET:

you and WONYOUNG are not END GAME!!!!!