day eleven ... 11

you woke up to the sound of your alarm or thats what you thought atleast. when you got up you say heechan standing at the door holding his phone on one hand. he seemed like he was in a hurry before you suddenly remembered that you and heechan were going to meet with yujin later at 8:00. you looked at your clock and to your surprise it was 6:00am in the morning. you sighed and groaned ina annoyence and through a pillow at heechan who laughed while walking away from your room leaving you to get up and get ready so the two of you get to IVES dorm quickly and be able to get yujin away without wonyoung and the other 4 girls knowing about it.

once you got ready.

(you are wearing this)

once downstairs heechan didn't let you eat and he blamed it on you for waking yourself up late but he did take some food for you to eat along the way to the girls dorm to collect yujin

once downstairs heechan didn't let you eat and he blamed it on you for waking yourself up late but he did take some food for you to eat along the way to the girls dorm to collect yujin. on the way the two of you were jamming to some random kpop and non kpop music that popped up on your spotify. 

once there heechan got out of the car to go and knock and see if yujin was awake lucky for the two of you she was the one who opened the door and stepped out.

you: we'll return you in no time

yujin: you two better

heechan: okay, okay we will we promise 

you drove the car in silence though yujin and your brother seemed to be in a deep convo at the back. you didn't car and just started thinking about stuff until she popped up in your head. at first you didn't mind but when she kept coming back you started feeling like everything that had happened between he two of you was all your fault because you couldn't bother stopping the rumor. but you yourself knew the real truth so you didn't need to worry and you decided to focus on the road and block out anything else that was popping up in your head.

once at the cafe you had booked you told yujin to order food she wanted to eat before they can talk, while she was eating you got a phone call from none other then your cousin danielle. 

"hello?......what do you want?.....wait what? how'd that end up happening?....... your joking right theres no way..........yeah we're free tonight why?.......nah.....don't wanna..... your weird why would you let her do that?.....nah just chilling with a friend of mine and you know heechan..... i don't know ask him yourself tonight...... yeah i was joking of course im coming because it's free food...... okay have a good day ..... bye see you tonight" 

you hung up the phone and turned to yujin who had finihsed her meal and was waiting for you and heechan to speak up and talk to her.

heechan: "clears throat" yujin you know the girl that y/n is currently in  dating rumor with?

yujin: yeah that girl Danielle she's a member of the group NEW JEANS right?

heechan: yeah that one.... well you see they're not dating and they don't see each other the way that people are saying