day fourteen ... 14

you woke up in the early morning to recive a text message from wonyoung saying she wanted to meet up before they had to go to their normal morning rountines. at first you didn't want to go but you had no choice to. you got yourself out of bed clearly annoyed, you headed over to the bathroom to take your morning shower. once you came out you walked into you cuboard not knowing what to wear but since it was going to be cold you decided to just find something warm to where before you went and met up with her.

this is what you where:

you left a note on the counter to let heechan know that you were going to be out of the house for a while

you left a note on the counter to let heechan know that you were going to be out of the house for a while. you catched a taxi and it took you to where you and wonyoung had decided to meet since it was only a short way from where you were and where she and IVE were.

when you got there you stopped and waited outside not knowing that she was already waiting for you inside with the girls. before you knew it someone came up from behind and hugged you from behind. you turned around to see wonyoung standing there embracing you with a smile on her face. the two fo you stood there staring at each other like you haven't seen each other for  a while.

WONYOUNG: anneyoseo Y/n

YOU: anneyoseo

she let go of you and took your hand and led you inside the cafe or place the two were formally meeting at. this came as a surprise to you because you hadn't been to this cafe in a while only then you realised that everyone was there . IVE, HAEJUN AND THE STARSHIP ENT. CEO. you bowed a greeting to them and took a seat next to haejun who had waved you over to take the chair next to him. it was quiet at first but you didn't know what they had dragged you here for. you cleared you throat to get everyones attention once you did you looked at each and everyone of them.

YOU: is anyone going to explain why i was brought here?

CEO: ahh. right the girls haven't told you that they want you to be there music producer?

YOU: anneyo. i didn't know anything.

HAEJUN: Y/n the girls decided this yesterday morning i thought by then you were having a conversation with WONYOUNG. did she tell you anything?

YOU: anneyo "you sighed and looked over at WONYOUNG" we didn't have a conversation yesterday.

YUJIN: okay.... well we want you to be our music producer would it be okay for you or no?

LIZ: we would really love it if you were our music producer i mean it's up to you if you want to be but were not going to force you or anything.

YOU: okay. i will be your music producer but only for a few months and then i'll decide.

the  CEO smiled and nodded he then excused himself from the table and went outside. you stood u and bowed before the girls and haejun before also walking out. as you neared the convenince store you realised that you were missing something from you pocket. you ran quickly as fast as you could back to the cafe where you and the others had met up and dashed through the door in a hurry and saw them still sitting down at the table. when you got to them they looked a you as if something bad had happened to you but you ignored them and focused on finding he thing that you were looking for. when you found you you walked out of the cafe leaving the girls and haejun confused but you didn't care.

once you arrived at a bus stop you recieved  a text message.

WONYOUNG: CAN WE MEET UP AFTER MY FAN MEET?

YOU: typing....

WONYOUNG:I NEED TO TELL YOU SUMTHING

YOU: OKAY

WONYOUNG: OKAY (seen)

you smiled before hoping onto the bus and took you to STARSHIP ENT. building. at first you were nervouse walking in but you had to if you wanted work. your parents had left korea to go back and take care of the problems they have over at america because of heechan. you didn't realise that time had gone so fast and that you had to meet WONYOUNG very soon. you got out of the ENT. in a hurry and went to meet up with wonyoung. luckly they hadn't finished there fan meet so you waited outside for a while.

about 5 mins later she came out you smiled at her and she returned it back by smiling at you. she walked up to you happily like she didn't care what the world had thought about her.

WONYOUNG: did you wait long?

YOU: anneyo. how was your fan meet?

WONYOUNG: it was good

YOU: should we go?

WONYOUNG: hm. okay.

..................................................................................

you stood in front of her, what she had told you was something you had never expected to come out of her mouth. your world was now twisted, you didn't know what to do. you stared at her with disbelief she seemed like she meant it but when she tries to express it, it all goes wronly.

 YOU: WONYOUNG- salanghaey

WONYOUNG looked at you unable to move she was surprised of what you had told her. she stepped forward and pulled you into a soft soothing kiss. you held her hips and you mouths moved in sync with each other unable to untach them from each other. you could feel her smile into the kiss. she enjoyed it and you did too. once you pulled away she hugged you which caught you by surprise.

WONYOUNG: y/n salanghae

you smiled and kissed her on the forehead. you took your hand into hers and smiled at her. clearly she knew what you had felt and expressed it to you. this wasn't the first time you had found love but WONYOUNG was the first girl you had felt like the world was for you and her. she was after all your first kiss.