last ... pt4

the game was about to begin and YEESO, WONYOUNG, and ZEEN were making their way towards the VIP section when suddenly they saw SOOJIN, ROSE, Y/N , HYUJIN and SJ at the bottom of where their seats were. YEESO waved at SOOJIN and SOOJIN smiled at her. Y/N looked up and saw his ex wife standing their with a shocked experssion. She turned around and saw LUCAS making his way towards HYUJIN. she sat down her family doing the same as her. the staduim wasn't packed yet but it would be soon. 

LUCAS: good luck HYUJIN you're gonna need it if you have a team with that much people
SJ: I wouldn't be talking if I were you
LUCAS: "scoffs" don't you know who he is?
SJ: I do, he's the captain of this team and my brother 

LUCAS stared at HYUJIN when SJ had said what he said.

LUCAS: don't tell me your 'father' married another woman too make our mother jelouse
HYUJIN: shut it... your mother broke my father so go back and think about a good plan because we're gonna smash you whether you like it or not.
LUCAS: cut the crap you knw exactly who has the better advantage here. in case you've forgotten HYUJIN this is my terriotry not yours anymore.
HYUJIN: "smirks" in case you've forgotten LUCAS I was the first student from that ragged school to make it into the nationals team while still in school. you however got in after I lost meaning you graduated by them "looks at SJ" lets go the teams waiting for us.

LUCAS watched as the two brothers walked away. he scrunched up his hand into a ball o fists which caught the attention of his father ZEEN. he looked up at them before he go the signal of what his father wanted him to do.
LUCAS nodded before walking to where his team was. he was captain there was no way HYUJIN could embarass him in front of the crowd. this was too special for him. he couldn't bring his fathers rep down. after all the only reason why he became captain and was in the nationals team was all because HYUJIN had left with Y/N.

LUCAS'S MIND: you wait and see HYUJIN I will show you who's going to be the victor today

LATER ONNN......

The game had began and it was tough but really worth it. to the point where HYUJIN had scored 6 three pointers and LUCAS shotting 5 it was tight but they needed to hang on. it was already too much pressure but both team were doing their best. surprisnly the points were 45-40 LUCAS was getting frustrated here and there whenever he didn't have the ball. it was already the second quarter and time was running out they had to take the lead by the third quarter. hearing what other people were saying about the AMERICAN team if they had the second quarter in the bag and carried out to the third quarter the other team had no chance to make a comeback. it was funny that they weren't playing both SJ and HYUJIN on the same time. Once the ball travelled in the air LUCAS thought he had the chance to get it in but it came 3cm short from the basketball. HYUJIN could be seen smirking in the corner of LUCAS'S eye. one of HYUJINS team mates passed the ball towards him LUCAS ran to where he was qucikly but the ball realeased out of HYUJINS hand into another person bringing the points to 47-40 they were only 7 points in front. YEESO was surprised that LUCAS couldn't keep up with HYUJIN. she looked down and saw y/n talking with SJ she was curiose on what the two was talking about. then in a blink of eye she saw HYUJIN shoot a 3 pointer it was only a 10 point difference but she's seen HYUJIN play multiple times to know how he really plays this was only the beginning of his game. but she had high hopes for LUCAS it seemed like they were both on the same level when she watched LUCAS play.

WONYOUNG: what is he planning to do? Y/N's a cheater just look at how he's talking to his players secretly.
YEESO: an-yi omma he's the coach you should watch, Y/N....... he studies player's and choses whoever he wants on his team, this team is only half of the team he actually coachs.
ZEEN: how do you know all this?
YEESO: because uncle HEECHAN came from AMERICA 2 months ago and I bumped into him and asked how they were going. 
WONYOUNG: who's that woman then?
YEESO: LEE SOOJIN A.K.A SEO SOOJIN that former member of idle when you were young rember?
WONYOUNG: An-Yi. anyways LIZ and YUJIN are coming soon they wanted to watch LUCAS play
YEESO: well what are you going to tell them after they come and see LUCAS losing?
ZEEN: theres still 3 minutes of the gam-