last prt ... 5

y/n stared at his ex wife. he glared at her with such hatred burning in his eyes, there were no words to explain the sight of her being their. he looked at YEESO who looked down. he could tell she was about to cry so he walked up to her, he then pulled her into a hug whispering something which made her nod her head and ended up crying more. afterwards SOOJIN walked out and greeted WONYOUNG this was unepexpected ZEEN and LUCAS just walked in when SJ and HYUJIN walked in. the two stood their and gave LUCAS a death stare whilst HYUJIN side-eyed his real father. He watched as y/n was hugging YEESO who was bawling her eyes out for unknown reasons.

HYUJIN: mum what are you doing here?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

y/n was very quiet but he smiled as WONYOUNG and ZEEN kept congratulating him and SOOJIN. SOOJIN could obviously tell that something was up with him since he wouldn't answer any of the questions that was asked. not long the kids could be heard argueinning more like it was HYUJIN and LUCAS yelling at each other because LUCAS just had to run his mouth about something that HYUJIN was clearly still pissed at. this time y/n stayed where he was and didn't stand up to go and stop the arguement that was happening in stead he lay back down on the ground of the place while he could hear ZEEN yelling at HYUJIN. he go annoyed 5 minutes later because all he could hear was ZEEN yelling at HYUJIN and never mentioned LUCAS'S name in anything. y/n stood up and walked outside he was annoyed and HYUJIN was sitting down looking annoyed as well. thats when y/n walked behind ZEEN and flicked his head with his fingers. as he did so ZEEN was pissed and stared at y/n for a while before getting ready to launch himself at him but WONYOUNG stood in front him. they watched in silent as y/n walked up and sat next to HYUJIN.

y/n: it's and offense you attacked my son without proof
ZEEN: "laughs at y/n" an-yi i already know HYUJIN started it all. he began everything and thats final
y/n: "laughs at ZEEN" yah "stare's at ZEEN and then at WONYOUNG" tell me... why'd you even come here? I'm pretty sure I made it clear that I only wanted YEESO
WONYOUNG: so you can steal her away from me?
y/n: an- yi "threw something at ZEEN" I was offering her a spot at YG. I know the people their, have you forgotten I was in YG? or were you to busy going behind my back?

with that said ZEEN grabbed y/n's collar but he didn't flinch in stead he only shook his head in laughter he knew what he was doing.

ZEEN: you better be watching your mouth LEE Y/N
y/n: ZEEN, ZEEN,ZEEN have you forgotten that you got HAEJUN to go behind my back and acted like you weren't part of it so you could get closer to me and ruin my life? well I have some good news for you it worked out pretty well. great to see people like you still out there. otherwise I don't give three fucks about anything you 4 have been doing but so you know I will never forget YEESO. "turns towards WONYOUNG" I want YEESO to experience what I experienced back in my day's. it was fun back their.
WONYOUNG: you watch what your saying
y/n: or what?
WONYOUNG: y/n this is getting out of hand 
y/n: how is it getting out of hand? "stares at his ex wife with red eyes" how? all im saying is the truth it's funny now is it? you think I lived the pain off by working? no I had to go through so much so I could fuckin survive, you on the other hand lived a comfortable life. 
SOOJIN: why don't we take a break?
y/n: yeah that's be a good idea, but I want them gone from my land.

SOOJIN smiled weakly at the 4 outsiders, it was clear y/n didn't want them in the house for a reason but she couldn't turn them around and send them out after they came all the way from where they had come from. so she sighed and looked at her husband.

SOOJIN: y/n honey we can't just do that. they came all that way to here, shouldn't we at least provide for them?
y/n: yeah your right. HYUJIN, SJ take ROSE and YEESO to ROSE'S room and then come back and hang out with LUCAS. invite the boys over and play a game of basketball or something. kay, i'll be in the room
SJ: but-
SOOJIN: SJ "give's him the death stare"
SJ: okay let's go HYUNG (SAYS THIS TO HYUJIN BEFORE PICKING UP ROSE AND SIGNING TO YEESO TO FOLLOW THEM)

the parent's watched as the two boys took both of the girls into ROSE'S room before walking out a minute later. they tried their best to smile before inviting LUCAS to come and play a game of basketball the two of them had began before they randomly decided to show up.

SOOJIN: okay why don't we go back inside?
y/n: that's a good idea let me just go do a quick call okay "stands up and kissess SOOJINS forehead before pulling out his phone and calling someone"

WONYOUNGS POV: HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT IN FORNT OF ME. Y/N YOU SON OF A B*TCH"

about 2 minutes later y/n walked back in side and stared at the three people who were sitting their talking and kinda enjoying themselves as they were talking about things that they actually liked to talk about. as y/n sat down in front of ZEEN he could see SOOJIN giving him the warning glances as he knew how his wife could be if he got in to an arguement so he made sure to keep to him self what ever he planned on saying when ever ZEEN would try and talk. later on he decided to be relaxed about things and laughed along with them.

y/n: so how is it for the two of you now. since well LUCAS is a basketball player, and with YEESO being a singer. how does it feel?
ZEEN: i guess good nothing bad has happenned so far so every things good this year.
y/n: that's good to hear
ZEEN: yeah

ZEENS POV: maybe we should just lay off of each other it's just our rivary that's in the way of everything

y/n sighed before he took SOOJINS hand and started playing with it. this caught WONYOUNG'S attention but she didn't say anything as it was their first time seeing each other without some one yelling and screaming, she didn't want to ruin it.

ZEEN: so when did the two of you get married?
SOOJIN: "smiles" 3 years ago
ZEEN: that hasn't been long and your still strong y/n
y/n: yeah I guess "interwines their fingers together" 
WONYOUNG: ahem "clears throat" where's the bathroom?
SOOJIN: "stands up" I'll show come this way.

later on it was time for the 4 to leave and it was good that they were leaving before it got darker but it was good news that they weren't gonna have any drama now. they made plans to go out together as just a whole group of family and hangout for 3 weeks. they planned it all. and honestly it was really worth it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: HEY READERS JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY SO STAY STRONG AND KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING. THINK POSITIVE! AND STAY HEALTHY :)