day ... 5

Heechans pov:

I woke up early it was my first time back in Korea it didn't feel right. I headed down stairs hoping my brother was down there. Knowing Y/n though he's really hard to get along with and someone who hides himself from anyone he gets really close with. Being in Korea with him was fin for me it's been 6 years since we've actually seen each other face to face. As I headed down Y/n was already cooking breakfast for the both of us he was still in his sleep clothes so I don't really know what he was doing but it looked like he was making food.

y/n: morning sleepy head

Heechan: morning "yawns"

y/n:so i have to run some errands today with the girls you want to come with me or are you going to visit Mum and Dad?

Heechan: "sits down on the counter chair" i'll come with you

y/n: good alright then after you eat go get ready

With that he walked out leaving me alone to eat what he had made fore me. Honestly if I had known that he had woken up early today maybe i would've woken up early as well.

Y/n's pov:

You walked back to your room leaving Heechan to eat what you had made for the both of you. You headed to your shower and took a warm shower but mainly cold. As you walked out of your bathroom you can tell Heechan had gone to the downstairs shower because you could hear the tap running from upstairs. You headed over to your closet to see if you'd want to wear anything in there.

this is what you picked out:

once you were done you headed down stairs to see what Heechan was wearing and to your surprise he was wearing something you had gifted him lately for his 18th bithday

this is what he was wearing

You signaled to him that the both of you had to leave straight away which you did

You signaled to him that the both of you had to leave straight away which you did. It was a bit akward in the car but you didn't care because soon Heechan recived a call and you sighed a relief knowing that he was going to talk for so long.