day nine ... 9

the next morning you and heechan arrived at school everyone looked at you and your brother weirdly but they didn't say anything because the two of you were one of the richest people in korea so no one bothered you. as you were walking into the school you spotted zeen punching haejun and bashing the hell out of him. he was yelling at haejun and none of the teachers could do anything because his parents were the ones who owned the school. you quickly ran towards them and tried to seperate them but haejun ended up punching you so you eneded up moving to the side and letting them contuine what they started at first.

when they finally stopped you took zeen away from there and pulled him in to the little room to have a talk with him and ask him why did he all of a sudden start a fight with hajun when he clearly knows that haejun wouldn't stop. as the bell went you walked out of the room with zeen trailing behind you, as the the two of you'es made it to class on time your teacher Mr.Heechul bowed your way and returned to whatever he was typing up. you took your seat next to a girl you swore you knew.

heechul : can anyone tell me what the answer to page 7 is? anyone?

???: sir ******************** is that correct?

heechul: yes indeed you are correct well done...... y/n what about question 2 in page 7?

you snapped back into reality. you looked up to see everyone staring at you.

you: umm.... wouldn't that be *****************?

heechul: good job.

the rest of the class went by and it was kind of boring because you were the only one that was getting questioned the most out of all the student that could've also been questioned. when it was time for your next class you walked out and ran towards you third class. when you got there the bell just rang and the teacher looked so pissed at you for being so late. you apologized and took your seat. then you realised you were sitting next to your cousin. she waved at you and you waved back. little did you know that someone took a photo of the two of you smiling at each other. which only made it worse for you since you had feelings for wonyoung and now this popped up. 

danielle: so you go to this school aswell?

you: yeah i didn't realise i had class's with you

danielle: thats because you always skip it with haejun and zeen

you: "silence" .... well-....yeah i guess your right

danielle: im surprised actually cause i dont see you around school aswell..... so thats probally why we dont see each other

you: yeah i guess your right

the two of you walk out of the classroom when the bell went but you spotted Miss Jisoo so you dismissed yourself and walked up to her.

jisoo: wow y/n fancy seeing you again

you: yeah i have a question about the comp

jisoo: yeah go ahead ask me anything

you: when is it?

jisoo: the last day of school this term

you: umm... okay thank you

you bowed to her and went to catch up with danielle whe you reached her she introduced you to her friends which they kindly welcomed you. 

danielle: y/n you can't tell anyone that we're kpop idols okay?

you: yeah well "laughs a little" wouldn't they recgonise you anyways

danielle: true you so annyoing

you: well i better get going bye danielle

danielle: bye y/n

........................................................................................

you got home and recieved a text messeage.

wonyoung: hey y/n can we hang out today?

you: yeah sure if you want where?

wonyoung: at a park near us if thts okay with u

you: typing......

wonyoung: its up to u rlly

you: yh sounds good

you headed up stairs to change out of your school uniform and into good clothes.

this is what you wore:

when you arrived to pick up wonyoung the two of you walked to a near by park

when you arrived to pick up wonyoung the two of you walked to a near by park. the two of you sat down and started talking with each other. 

wonyoung: y/n....... i- nvm

you: what were you going to say?

wonyoung: nothing "sits up"

you: "grabs her hand and pulls her back down making her lay on top of you" wonyoung what were you going to say?

wonyoung: n-nothing "stands up"

you: i can tell your lieing "stands up and pulls her towards you"

now your faces were inchs apart from each other and it was a moment where you could kiss her of she could still your first kiss. you leaned towards her but she ended up pushing you away. on the way back to her dorm she held your hand firmly not letting go. you dropped her off but before she went in she kissed you on the cheek. but you pulled her back and kissed her passiontaly .... the kiss couldv've gone on for a minute or so but she ended it by pulling back and walking into her dorm leaving you.

as you wnet back home it was already 9:40pm. you went to your room and had a shower before deciding to dose of

 =_= AUTHORS NOTE

i AM VERY SORRY THT I HAVENT BEEN POSTING AS MUCH BUT HERE'S AN UPDATE AND DAY 10 WILL BE OUT LATER.

THNXS 4 READING IT