last part....p2

you walked into the house your kids nowhere to be in sight and your wife? you had no idea in heaven she was. just as you stepped foot into the kitchen you felt a hand on your shoulders, you turned around quickly on for it to be your brother.

HEECHAN: there you are WONYOUNG'S outside you might want to go to her right now
YOU: yeah I will where are the kids?
HEECHAN: outside....oh by the way this random guy stopped by and had a talked with WONYOUNG. she seems to know
YOU: then you'll be coming with me outside
HEECHAN: y/n that's your family not mine but yes fine i'll be there but only to back up stuff if it doesn't seem to go right.

5 minutes later you and your brother walk outside to your surprise WONYOUNG had kept your cool. you didn't know that she had just found out one of your most dirtiest secrets that you had kept hidden from her. you were planning to tell her but who ever had told her was way ahead then you ever were which made you feel more of an idiot of not doing your job probally. it was already hard but yet you had to come clean with your own family.

WONYOUNG: you want to explain something to me? or should i be asking you stuff y/n?
you: babe look i was going to tell you but right now is just not the time
WONYOUNG: so your pirotising work over your own family y/n?
you: thats not what i meant. its really hard to explain right now so can you just calm down and let me explain please.
WONYOUNG: 5 minutes thats all im giving you.

you looked at your kids signaling for them to go into the house your brother of course stayed outside with you and WONYOUNG just incase you needed someone to back up what you were going to tell the person you had been married to for 21 years. you sat down next to her and took a glance at her features. she was still the same person he had fell inlove with 24 years ago. he inhaled some air in before finally having the courage to talk to her.

sometime later......

DING!DING!

HEECHAN

oi dont go out tonight u got tht?

yah ur not my dad r u?

yah y/n im being seruoise stay inside 
today. the boys need to wait ur wife and kids
need u now. dont make choices ur gonn end up
regretting.
read at 2:40 am

yah oi ik u c my messages so get back into the house

b4 i come there and drag u all the way back to ur own
house.

dw im coming back home now. chill bro
read.

once HEECHAN knew y/n was home he walked out of his guest room and waited for him in the house hallway. y/n walked in but he didn't realize that HEECHAN was there until he apporached him. this was different though because HEECHAN thought he was the only one that was awake and ready for y/n to get back. turns out WONYOUNG and the kids were awake as well this took another big toll on the kids. 
they sat in silence none of them not able to think of anything to say. though it seemed natural coming from the family. this wasn't the first time y/n had done this and WONYOUNG knew this better then anyone in the house right now. she held back because she knew her husband was in need of space and time every single day he was working. she was no longer a kpop idol but she knew better for herself even after she had given birth to their first born.

WONYOUNG: y/n i think we need to have a talk about this. this isn't the first time you've done this. HEECHAN did you know anything about this?
HEECHAN: ahh noo. actually i have no idea what you are talking about.
y/n: WONYONG, i told you it's just something that's currently happening okay?
WONYOUNG: YAH!YOU LEAVING THE HOUSE AT 12:00 IN THE MORING IS NOTHING? Y/N YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?

WONYOUNG yelled at you which made both of you children flinch as it was the first time they have ever heard their mum yell in their house hold.

WONYOUNG: this ends now y/n before i end up doing somehting that could really ruin our realationship.

she stood up and walked out of living room and the bedroom door could be heard being slammed shut. the other two stood up as well and left their father nd uncle.

HEECHAN: she doesn't know that you know that your not really their father does she?
you: anneyo i want it to be that way
HEECHAN: y/n your hurting yourself and the kids
you: their not my kids HEECHAN i see them as my kids but their not my kids
HEECHAN: c'mon dont be like that forgive her.
you: shut up and go to your own room.

before long you could hear a loud ringing in your ear, not after that long everything suddenly turned pitch black for you. your body had become limp.

nones pov
HEECHAN reached for y/ns hand but missed he watched as his brother hit his head on the corner of the table. he tried calling for someone but they weren't gonna come out of the room. the stress level that y/n had kept to himself was high and that infected him and his family. now this.

HEECHAN: fuckin hell someone call the fuckin ambulance

finally a door was open and it was WONYOUNG, as soon as she saw y/n on the floor she started crying and rushing over which was new to her.

the hospital was cold nothing kept them warm only time was frozen and that was what the only thing  y/n needed,wake up during the time fraze.