last part...3

it had been 3 weeks now and y/n still hadn't woken up from his coma. his family was really worried but while that was happening things changes between WONYOUNG and him. some plates had been shifted and that was what HEECHAN was afraid of once his older brother woke up from his coma. the twins visited him every now and then but they stopped when they found out about their mums affair. this was haunting for the both of them as they were treated with love from the one person they thought had been their father all along only to find out that he wasn't. HYUJIN had stopped playing basketball and YEESO had quit singing. the twins would sneak out and visit their 'dad' hoping for that one day he would wake up and hopefully everything would go back to how it was. little did the twins know he had dark secrets as well, from the first time he met their mum and till the day they had ended things and got back together. was it worth it? that question lingered in y/ns mind way before anything bad would happen to him.

2 weeks later.

HEECHAN, HYUJIN AND YEESO all got word that y/n had woken up, they rushed to the hospital doctor's surronded him until he was actually stable in the condition he was in.the twins quickly ran towards where he was and started crying. WONYOUNG had arrived at her 'boyfriends' house by then not notified about her kids whereabouts. 

HEECHAN: y/n give me a thumbs up if you know who we are.

the three of them watched as y/n tried to move his hand not long after that he ended up having a thumbs up. he was struggling they could tell by his movements but that was nothing compared to the struggles the twins had while he was asleep.

DING!DING! 

YEESO'S phone started dinging with messages she pulled it out and realized it was from her mom. 

MUM

YEESO where do u think u and ur brother are going?
 get back home this instant
im warning the both of u.
im not coming so the two of you better becoming
home right now b4 i send ppl to get u 2

pls omma he woke up from 5 weeks of being in
a coma

I dont care come back home right now. this instant.

anneyo

HYUJIN: hey YEESO what's omma saying to you?
YEESO: to go home.
y/n: HYUJIN, YEESO "coughs" go home now. your mum's probally worried sick about the two of you.
YEESO: annyeo we're staying with you until you get discharged
y/n: YEESO "smiles" please just go and take care of you mum.

4 DAYS LATER.

y/n was discharged by the hospital meaning he was able to go out and be free for a while. the girls REI, LIZ, GAUEL, YUJIN and LEESOO were there when he had been discharged celebrating it with him. the only thing that he was missing was WONYOUNG though he knew deep down in his heart that she would never ever want to see him again. 

3 MONTS LATER.

the girl group IVE who had once been big in the ENT. suddenly made an anouncement about one of their members getting married. y/n hadn't been informed about this until LIZ told him the day before it. he didn't have the courage to go but him and WONYOUG never had  divorce until YEESO and HYUJIN apperared at his front door tears in both of their eyes. nothing seemed worth of it but they begged that y/n did something so the twins could see him. that didn't happen. YEESO stayed with her mum while HYUJIN decided to stay with y/n only because he couldn't stand the truth that his coach for basketball was the man that WONYOUNG had an affair with and ended up having him and YEESO.