day four ... 4

You woke up super early but you didn't even have time to think before you even made a move for your casual morning. Though you had to be at the airport before 10:00am this morning so you couldn't waste anytime and went straight to the shower and took a refreshing shower. Once you got out you headed over to your closet to see what you had to wear for today. You tried on multiple stuff before you finally decided on what you were going to wear today. 

you were wearing this:

since you had to also meet the girls soon but you knew that you were going to have to try and find a way to make it there

since you had to also meet the girls soon but you knew that you were going to have to try and find a way to make it there. Just then you called a taxy to come and pick you up which they did but it kind of took them long enough to come and pick you up from your place. By the time the driver came you hoped into the car straight away and told them to go to the airport they of course listened and took you to your destination. 

Time was ticking and before you knew it you were standing face to face with you mum and dad your brother was there smiling as usual when the two of you guys got to see each other. They were surprised you were dressed up before any of them wanted to hug them you said straight forward with a straight face.

You: Heechan will stay with me at my house you and dad can find a place to stay for the whole time your here

Heechan: waa really i actually get to stay at your place that really goo-

Dad: No Heechan stays with us

You: Just so you know when we're in Korea I'm in charge when Im in America your in charge so excuse me but we're not in America so please listen well

Mum: you have no right to talk to us like that

you: and you'll have no right of staying at my house even though I don't want you to

Heechan: Maybe I'll just stay with mum and da-

you: no I want you to experience the world Heechan so in order for that to happen your going to stay with me until your leaving.

Mum: then where will we stay?

you: i already have that covered. "dialling a uber" yes..... Yes i am at the airport...hmm. Yeah alright.... thanks... alright see you soon. "look at your mum and dad" a friend of mine will pick you up and drop you off to aunts and uncles house. Heechan hurry up lets go.

 You grabbed one of Heechans bags and waited for him to catch up with you. Once he did he grabbed his remaining bags and walked with you leaving your parents to stand at the front gate waiting for the friend of yours to pick them up. A taxi showed up and offered to take you and Heechan since Heechan had so much stuff he had packed. Once you two loaded you both sat at the back of the taxi drivers and asked if he could drop you off at your house and with that you gave him your address. The drive was long and boring but Heechan knew how to mind his own business when he was around you.