day two ... 2

You woke up to the sound of you alarm on your phone you checked the time and you were curiose of why you would set your own timer to 6:00am. As you were about to go sleep you brain decided to switch on which made you get out of bed and rush to get ready. After you had done showering you walked to your closet to get a new pair of school uniform since the one you wore yesterday had gotten ruined.

you were wearing this:

and of course you had to go down and eat some breakfast before you headed out early

and of course you had to go down and eat some breakfast before you headed out early. You suddenly start recalling the memory of you and you eomma talking over the phone about them coming to korea and celebrating your brothers birthday. You were pissed of course because never have they ever done this things for you but because your brother was the CEO of a company of course they would celebrate something as big as a birthday party for their succesfull son while completly shading their other one. You put your plate into your sink and walked out of you house, you locked the house and put your headphones out and started walking to you usual meet up place with the boys. You arrived there the other two weren't there so you were regretting you choices of going early. As you sat down you started thinking about applying for a job to start getting stuff ready just in case they came to your place. The only reason you weren't currently working was because you were focusing on you studies and grades but now you were going to try and apply for a good paying job and hope for the best and you getting the job to do what you want to do.

As you were still thinking you didn't see the boys coming up behind you and scaring the shit out of you. To be honest they always did this and got away with it most of the times well that was only if you weren't on such a bad mood with them. There were times the boys had annoyed you which accured you to ignore them and not talk to them for 2 weeks which taught them a lesson. You stood up and high-fived Haejun and Zeen as they sighed in relief that you weren't in a bad mood when they had scared you.

Haejun: So "nudges you" are you alright like you know after yesterday?

you: yeah im alright why?

Haejun: you were knocked out for a long time I was about to call the ambulance

Zeen: you should've seen his face y/n it was scary "trying to intimate Haejuns face" man though what even happened I mean one minute you were standing the next you were on the floor?

you: Well all i can remember is that I was waiting for the two of you to get to where I was standing and then all of a sudden I blacked out the next thing that happened was I woke up and yeah then you left me and my Mum called letting me know that they were coming to Korea to celebrate my brothers stupid birthday here.

Zeen: woah "shocked" damn she called you after 6 years nah man thats weird

Haejun: yeah but i get it they props wanna show off the money Heechan has now since he's a CEO