last part

WONYOUNG: YAH LIZ WHERE DID YOU TAKE ME HARI STRAIGHTENAR!
LIZ:I DON'T KNOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW
WONYOUNG: YOUR THE ONE WHO BORROWED IT!
REI: OI STOP YELLING MY EAR DRUMS HURT
WONYOUNG:  sorry REI im just so worried that he thinks that im going to be late to you know whos game
YUJIN: trust me WONYOUNG your son is more like you then your husband plus y/n would know by now that you seem to take a really long time to get ready
WONYOUG: YAH! don't get me started
REI: we'll pick up YEESO but don't be late to her singing competition and i mean all three of you better be there.

WONYOUG thanked the girls and ran out of the house. just as she was outside she heard a comotion going on but ignored it. she got into a taxi and asked them to take her to where her son HYUJIN and y/n were (but the adress guys). once there she saw y/n waiting for her outside. once he saw her he smiled and waited until she caught up to him. when she reached him he kissed her on the forehead and took her hand. the two of them walked inside the staduim just as the project began.

WONYOUNG: luckly i wasn't late.
Y/N: yeah that would be something that you would have to talk to him about

WONYOUNG hit him softly on his shoulder before the lights when pitch black and the first contestor came out. when it was HYUJIN'S turn the two were surprised to hear so many people yell out his name and wishing him the best. once his presentation was over he got the most whistles and claps around the whole entire staduim and thats when things ended and it was time to see who was the best. after that HYUJIN came and saw hi parents there standing there and waiting for him. turns out he was still the winner even after 4 years since the competition started. they took photos.

HYUJIN: are we going to YEESO'S singing comp now?
Y/N: yeah lets go
WONYOUNG: alright

the three hoped into Y/NS car and drove to where the other girls were at. once there they made it just in time to hear that it was YEESO'S turn to sing. WONYONG smiled so brightly and she could tell that YEESO was doing it because REI, LIZ, GAEUL all encourged her to sing when they heard sing for the first time when they were doing karoke. now she was facing a bigger crowd then her family and mums friends. she sang so swiftly and beautifully. though what they did not know was that there were people from companies who had come to see who they would recruit.

WONYOUNG stared adoring at her daughter proud at her, once she finished WONYOUNG stood up and cheered loudly it was so loud that the girls ended up laughing and joining in.  HYUJIN stood up and clapped at his twin sister.

afterwards...

a big celebration was happening at their house where a lot of people came over and celebrated the twins wins. it was magical the twins were smiling happy everything that was happening. YEESO suddenly had someone approach her HYUJIN stayed near them to watch out for YEESO he saw his dad approaching the two of them. the person who had approached YEESO suddenly backed away when y/n had made his way towards his daughter. 

y/n: YEESO congrats on your win your mum's just as proud as me
YEESO: thanks dad. wheres mum anyways?
y/n: she's coming very soon okay

YEESO hugged her dad tightly feeling happy to be able to embrace her father again after he had been in AMERICA for 6 months due to HEECHANS tour and other stuff. they were going o travel to AMERICA for their grandmothers birthday. she was turning 81 while their grandpa was 85. it wasn't an easy thing to do but it was something that the kids had always wanted to do was to visit their grandparents. now it was a wish come true for the two young ones, even though they've met their grandparents it'd be their 2nd time since their 12th birthdays. now they were 18 the same age HEECHAN had left for AMERICA to finish his studies into becoming a world wide national actor.

DIN!DING!DING!

y/n's phone started dinging with messages. he opened it to see it was from WONYOUNG.

WIFE💚

r u guys ready?r they
both outside?

yeah they r y? wat do u have
planned 4 them? is it sumthing i
don't know abt?

no it's not tht its js tht HEECHAN
came back today from AMERICA he 
wants to se the kids.

dw😶

k be quick then YEESO wants to talk to u
alright?🫠

alright

he turned off his phone and looked at YEESO.

y/n: why don't you go and look for your brother
YEESO: yeah alright

twinbro😜

oi jin where r u dad wants us in the 
house.

y aren't u replying to me oiiiii. jin dad's get-
ting angry oi.

8:25pm

ya where r u i can't see u any-
where, where's dad i'll go to him YEESO
8:32

YEESO y aren't u replying?

oi im right here at the porchy thingy with the
lights tht mum put up on our 16th birthday if u can
remember anything rlly. 

okay

HYUJIN snuck up on YEESO ready to scare her but she turned around just in time to see him walk up to her slowly. the two stood there not knowing what to do but just as they were about to walk into the house their mum walked in with HEECHAN their dads brother. they seemed comfortable around each other enough that the two started doubting their mum. but they walked up to them and HEECHAN had a face on his face that looked like he was more then happy then their own dad. 

WONYUNG: wheres your dad you two?
YEESO: he told me to find HYUJIN and go into the house to wait for you
HEECHAN: well its great to know you two are the winners for you rewards
HYUJIN: yeah anyways im going to go find dad he's probally somewhere where we usually go when i need a breather.
YEESO: im going to go with him mum can tell REI AND that to wait up for me when they're going to go back to their dorms?
HYUJIN: lets go YEESO we'll talk to them once everyone is gone from the house and i'd rather be somewhere else then here
WONYOUNG: don't go far
HYUJIN: yeah alright

WONYOUNG watched the two leave in search of their father. it was weird for HEECHAN too since he knew very well what was going on but even he wasn't able to tell WONYOUNG. he walked towards his room and locked himself in their. he pulled out his phone and texted his brother.

LEE Y/N🥶

where r u YEESO and HYUJIN r coming
to see where u r. get back to the house and 
explain to WONYOUNG y im even here yeah u can't 
js do that alright.

ey shut up i dont want them to know where
i am yet. plus do not say anything yeah until i get there 
js keep it shut for a while b4 i get there, tell WONYOUNG to 
txt the twins to get back into the house.

yh alright make ur shit quick b4 i actually do sumthing
yeah i mean it u dipshit.

don't call me tht im nearly done js be quiet

to be countuined............