day seventeen ... 17

WONYOUNG hasn't texted you or called you back from yesterday, you had no idea what was in that girls head. one moments she liked you and obssed with you but then the next time she acts as if the two of you aren't in love or were never together. her asking for the two of you to take a break after only 6 days of dating was confusing. you didn't understand her like you thought you had. YUJIN had texted you in the morning telling you that WONYOUNG was currently sick yet you didn't bother going to check up on her since she made it clear that she wanted you out of her life. it wasn't the last or first time that this has happened to you.

you walked down the streets with HEECHAN and HAEJUN who had taken a day off from work meaning the girls were also free for the day. HAEJUN told you that you would find someone else who would treat you right but you didn't want to let WONYOUNG go. she was what caught your eye. her beauty was something that you have never seen before. her kind and rare smile she has on her face was the smile that she always used when she was with you or the girls. but now that was different. even while you were walking you kept thinking that maybe her smile was fake and never real in the first place.

the three of you countuined your strode throuh the place to find a news paper with you and HEECHANS photo on it.

        !SHOCKING REVEIW OF THE LEE SIBLINGS!

Its true that LEE Y/N and LEE HEECHAN are the kids of famose LEE PARK and LEE NARI. As reported the two sons of these two actors are the real deal. LEE Y/N is rumored to be with WONYOUNG from IVE now this is a shocking move form STARSHIP ENT. Everything has taken a turn for the idol of the KPOP face. This news is shocking as it is one of the very few couple that has met on set and actually have had children together. Now the only question is how the LEE family's going to fix this rumor with the KPOP idol JANG WONYOUNG. 

"Please focus on yourself and don't worry about my personal life and every aspects of it and just take care of yourselfs and don't get yourselfs involved with my realationship with LEE Y/N" WONYOUNG has spoken out to the media.

It seems the entertaiment knew aswell with these two's realtionship. STARSHIP even stated that they had given permisson to the two to date. "we understand that everyone is shocked with this news but we want all of you to understand that WONYOUNG is not at fault here. we want to let all of you know that everything will be taken care and we will protect our idols at all costs. so we recomend that you all leave this behind now and never bring it up to the group". STARSHIP is trying to hide the fact that WONYOUNG and LEE Y/N had anything to do with each other.

you stared at it for a while re-reading every single line. HEECHAN stood stiff next to you HAEJUN looked like he was going to give someones an ear waring about being involved in other peoples bussiness. 

RING! RING!

you: eomma....i have to do an interview?... today at what time....yeah okay alright i'll let HEECHAN know as well.... yeah... im alright .... no ...we broke up....i don't know...kay... bye luv you.

you hung up and turned around to HEECHAN.

you: mum and dad panned an interveiw at 3:00 today

HEECHAN: are you alright to go on it Y/n?

you: yeah