day ten ... 10

you woke up from your dream to see heechul standing at the end of your bed. he was holding a plate of food that was for you. at first you didn't think it was for you until he handed it to you in bed.

heechul: brush your teeth after you eat yeah?

you: yeah, yeah

heechul: "sighs and sits at the end of your bed" anyways school's canceled this whole week

you: why?

heechul: something happened to our principal 

you: oh..... well what do you want to do?

heechul: wanna spend some brother quality time together?

you: "looks up" hmm.... sure i would love that after all we don't have school this week

heechul: okay! you get ready while i go and finish my breakfast

you watched as your brother left you to finish the meal he had given you. when you finished you stood up and headed towards to clean yourself up so the two of you can go wherever the two of you want to go since you were no longer going school for the day. when you walked out your phone started ringing. you walked over and answered it.

you: hello....yes this is LEE y/n.....um no sorry...yeah okay thank you very much.....yup....okay i'll be sure to tell him when he comes back home....yes....alright.....bye

you hung up and waked towards you closet to look for clothes you could wear for the day only to recieve a text from STARSHIP ENT.

STARSHIP: HEY Y/N ITS STARSHIP ENT. WE WERE WONDERING IF YOUR FREE TODAY?

YOU: UM... IM RLLY SRRY BUT A FAMILY THING CAME UP

STARSHIP: WHEN ARE YOU FREE DO YOU KNOW?

YOU: WELL I THINK WE'D BE BUSY THIS WHOLE WEEK WHAT ABT SATURDAY?

STARSHIP: OKAY.. THANK YOU

YOU: NP... ILL GET GOING NOW

you picked your outfit for the day and walked to the mirror to see if you looked alright.

pick one of these two outfits*