7

Asia

So I wasn't expecting Alonzo to actually have a conversation with me all night.

And I do mean all night, till the sun came up and I had fallen asleep on his shoulder. We had watched movies and ate popcorn raided Aurora's pantry, it was fun. Alonzo was sweet, and he listened to everything I told him patiently, he never interrupted me and acted as if everything I was saying was the most interesting thing someone had told him. Surprisingly he wasn't the spoiled little businessman son I thought he was. But most of all, he seemed lonely, and I related to that a lot.

It was nice having a conversation with a guy, usually I cut right to the chase with them. I didn't like guys really and considered myself to be bisexual but I always preferred women. Always, I loved the way women felt. Especially Aurora.

It was rare I actually slept with a guy, usually I hooked up with girls or just got myself off with some toys. Most guys (especially my age) didn't care about you nutting. With women, it's completely different, and you don't have to wait on a fucking cool down.

I felt hands around me while I was trying to fully wake up. The sun hit my face and I heard somebody moving around in the kitchen making me wake up even quicker.

Matteo was in the kitchen making coffee with Aurora sitting on the counter in her robe. She was smiling at him eating strawberries kicking her feet like a child. Matteo smiled at her shocking me because I had never seen him smile, Aurora told me how handsome he was when he smiled but I didn't believe her. I thought she was just in love with the guy.

Matteo looked over at me, his smile dropping in the process making Aurora look over at me smiling. "Asia-"

"I'm going upstairs" I stood up and waved them off and practically ran up the stairs, not even looking back at Alonzo.

I bumped into Lail in the process and huffed in annoyance "Morning-"

I pushed past him "I need to get out of here" I went into the guest room slamming the door. "It's too many sexy people in this house"

After I had freaked out to Aurora about either fucking her uncle or Matteo's son I went home

After I had freaked out to Aurora about either fucking her uncle or Matteo's son I went home. I clearly couldn't fuck Alonzo, he was too respectable. He would probably take me on a date and make me wait to have sex with him or something. I just needed something to take the edge off. Plus I had watched his dad fuck my friend on multiple occasions so there was that also.

I opened the door to my house setting my keys on the counter. I had a small studio that was the perfect size for me, whenever Enya came over I let her have the bed and slept on the couch or just slept in the bed with her. It was small but it was mine and it was nice. I was willing to fight anybody about it too.

Mom and Pop helped me get this place after I started working. I had moved in with them and with Aurora going to college I thought they were going to kick me out but they didn't. Nothing changed after she left, still breakfast in the mornings, still hearing pops singing to Mom, then dancing in the kitchen or wherever he forced her to dance while she laughed about it.