Prologue

Asia

2 months before his Aurora

I moaned feeling Aurora massaging my breast while she kissed on my neck "Aurora" I wrapped my arms around her kissing her neck and bit her shoulder to muddle my moans feeling her grab my hip with her other hand while she made me grind against her thigh. "Fuck, Aurora"

"Hm?" She said kissing me

I loved her lips, I loved her touch, I loved the way she was, even the crazy parts. I loved everything about her, but she would never love me the same.

I started feeling a bit nervous. Thinking about the last time I had broken things off with Aurora when we were younger and she went crazy. Aurora could be terrifying, especially when someone was taking something that she thought was hers.

I moaned feeling Aurora's fingers rubbing my clit. My hips bucked and she started kissing me, her soft lips over mine and her tongue making its way into my mouth.

"A-Aurora tell me you love me"

"I love you Asia," she said pushing two fingers in my pussy and slowly thrusting her fingers in and out of my pussy. "So much" I threw my head back covering my mouth so I wouldn't make too much noise "Sit on my desk, I love it when you do," she said excitedly and pulling her finger out and sucking on them.

"Aurora" I sighed pulling my scrubs up and she looked at me confused. "I want to talk"

She looked at my face and I tried to look away but she grabbed my face and scoffed "You're leaving me. Again"

"You don't love me Aurora," I said looking away from her. "Not really"

People think unrequited love is horrible, never had been with their best friend who never truly loved you. It felt half empty, half full. Half saved, half rejected. Somehow it felt even lonelier than before I told her I was in love with her. When I used to just sit and watch her read books for hours.

"You're doing this shit at my fucking job Asia?"

I took a step back, I knew Aurora would never hit me or anything like that but Aurora could be crazy. Mom and pops warned me about it years ago, I thought they were joking until our first break up.

Aurora wasn't normal, and some sick twisted part of me loved her more for it.

"You're leaving me," Aurora said tearing up

"You don't love me Aurora"

She looked at me crazy "How are you going to tell me how I feel!" She yelled

"Be quiet" I whispered "You want your parents to hear you?"

"I don't care," she said crying "You are mine, you aren't fucking leaving me"

I took a step back feeling shocked. The sweet Aurora I had met two years ago was long gone. She was angry and crying and it made me nervous. I had never seen her like this.

"Aurora-"

She turned around taking a deep breath "Are you hungry?" She turned back around looking at me. "My dad is cooking and I know you love his food"

My head jerked back from the sudden change "Aurora I'm not staying with someone who doesn't love me, I can't do it. It's not fair"

"I do love you, Asia!" She came over grabbing my hands "I swear"

"It's not the same and you know it"

"Okay, okay. J-Just tell me what you need me to do. I'll do it" she said panicking