10

Asia

I woke up the next morning feeling extremely sore, I had been with my fair share of guys that were big but Alonzo was doing shit to me that no one had ever done. I felt like my sex life was pretty vanilla, pretty simple sex positions, always in a bedroom (except that one time with Aurora in her office) okay well not always in a bedroom but still. Well besides Aurora I had a pretty bland sex life. Just because a guy had a big dick did not mean he was good at sex.

After mom and pops died, me and Aurora got back together before I decided I wanted more from her. I think part of it was us just wanting to be closer with the absence of our parents and just wanted to feel some more love. I knew Aurora loved me but it wasn't the same type of love I had for her. She loved me as a person and loved me for who I was but she wasn't in love with me, and as much as I was in love with her I didn't think it was fair to me or her to settle.

I knew we could make each other happy but still, there was something missing in our relationship and we both wanted to see if what was missing was still out there. I still had a fixation on her, I was almost as bad as Aurora when it came to being possessive. I still loved her as my best friend, my sister even but I always wanted to be closer to her. Her possession as far as me was that I was just hers, regardless of what our relationship was. Mine was, I didn't want her to leave me. So I needed to be connected to her in any way that I could. As long as she was in my life I would be fine.

I sat up stretching a bit, but didn't feel Alonzo in the bed with me. I looked around and was about to get out of bed when Alonzo came in with a plate of food, he must've ordered it because it was way too fancy to come out of my kitchen.

"What's that?" I asked sitting up and pulling the cover up more.

"Egg Benedict, you had enough in there to cook something simple"

I raised an eyebrow at him "Don't Gordon Ramsey make shit like this?"

He sat down and started laughing "Yeah he does, here just try it. I see you're looking at it all scary" he took the plate from me and cut a piece then I opened my mouth "I see I didn't have to tell you this time"

"Very funny" I playfully glared at him and took a bit of the food he was feeding me "Oh my goodness" I chewed the food and moaned when more of the flavors coated my mouth "You made this? In my kitchen?"

He chuckled nodding his head "My dad taught me how to cook"

I looked at him a bit surprised "Matteo knows how to cook?" He nodded his head "Doesn't seem like it" He cut me another piece and fed me again.

"My dad cooked most of my meals growing up, mostly exotic foods. He hates Italian food, well some of it but he isn't really fond of it"

"Isn't Matteo Italian?"

He nodded his head "I've heard rumors, well." He looked up in thought "Rumors aren't the right word. I've heard him talking to a man he calls Dad or 'Baba'. I'm assuming it means Dad, but I heard that my grandfather Armando he was-he passed away. So I'm wondering if Armando was his father at all"

"Baba is Arabic," I said "It means dad"

"Arabic?"

I nodded my head and chewed some more "My mom, Laila was part Egyptian, well you know that now but she taught us some Arabic. Well, she tried with me, but a lot of it didn't stick. Any chance Lail and Matteo are related?"

"I hope not, that would mean Aurora is related to him. Plus Lail is the closest thing my dad has to a best friend. They're even closer than him and Sante." He shook his head "I'm sure my dad would be quite pissed if my new stepmom is his cousin" He laughed