21

Lail

Lail's bedroom

Lail's bathroom

Lail's bathroom

I thrusted into Asia again covering her mouth

I thrusted into Asia again covering her mouth. Her hands were cuffed to the headboard and I tied her legs up so they were connected to the cuffs. She was wearing a butt plug and I was thankful for the soundproof walls because Asia could get so loud.

After her little show at the club, it relaxed me that I had nothing to worry about with Asia. I had a bad habit of underestimating her, especially when it came to our sex life. She was getting more confident by the day and I loved watching her.

I grabbed her breast fucking into her making her body jerk and the nipple clamps right along with them. It made my dick harder watching her come undone in a way only I could make her. She was moaning and I leaned down kissing her "You want to cum?" She nodded her head tearing up and I grabbed her throat fucking her harder making her cry out, I pulled out slapping her pussy, and pushed back in fucking her. I held onto the headboard for leverage thrusting into her deeper. She was crying my name and trying to move like she always did whenever she was close.

I pulled out watching her legs shaking and her breast moving up and down fast trying to catch her breath. I looked over her licking my lips, I grabbed my phone taking a picture of her, and made a mental note to send it to Alonzo.

"L-Lail please" she cried begging

"Please what?" I went over to the dresser and grabbed a wand. I went over pushing her hair out of her face and kissing her head "Please what Asia?"

"Fuck me, I-I want you to fuck me" I slapped her breast and she jerked her body. I slapped the other one and then started rubbing her clit. "Oh my god yes" she moaned rolling her hips desperately then I stopped. I held my fingers up to her mouth and she sucked on them making me groan. I got back on the bed sitting the wand next to her and started eating her pussy. "Fuck!" I held her thighs rolling my tongue around her sensitive clit I had been teasing for the past thirty minutes. I licked up her pussy sucking her clit into my mouth she moaned rolling her hips and I stuck my tongue inside her pussy "Yes! Fuck yes! I'm gonna-" I pulled away again making her groan "Fuck you!" She screamed at me.