8

Lail

I picked the lock to Matteo's hotel room, he was still at Aurora's so I had time to wreck his room without him knowing. Well he would've known it was me but the satisfaction of pissing him off-

I got pushed to the floor and an angry Matteo was looking down at me, he pulled out a card swiping it "It's a fake dumb ass"

I quickly got off the floor following him into his room "You're nicer around Aurora." He glared at me and sat his jacket over the arm of the chair "And your daddy said to call him, you've been avoiding him since you came out about dating Aurora." I said teasing him.

"What could you possibly want? I'm tired"

"From fucking your niece?"

"We aren't related"

"Legally you are"

"Geneva had my birth records relating me to Saif destroyed so we're not," He said sounding upset. Surely because he had that stupid Moretti name now instead of Mostafa. The superior name.

"He still wants you to call him," I said changing the subject knowing how sensitive he was about it. "And you're still fucking your niece. I'm sure Laila is bitching in her grave"

"Still not related"

"I have a dirty feeling if you two were you wouldn't care" I smiled at him then walked over bouncing on his bed.

He pushed me off and smirked at me "You're so weird"

"I blame you and Laila. I used to be normal" I sat up on the floor and taking my shoes off "Can I stay here tonight? Have a little sleepover like we used to do. I braid your hair you braid mine" I said playfully

"Sure let me go get some Barbie's too" he chuckled taking off his jewelry and sitting it on the nightstand.

After our parents had went to bed we would get up and sneak downstairs. I'm sure Mom knew but never said anything. Laila would bring her Barbies and make us play with them. She would get mad as hell when we started wrestling with them instead of 'properly' playing with them. Then she would braid our hair while Matteo tried to leave but she would cry so he would stay.

He went over to the bar pouring two shots of what I assumed was Brandy or Jack. Those were his two favorite drinks, he handed one to me and then grabbed the other.

"Hutafatun!" (Cheers!) We both said "To Laila"

"Twerp" Matteo mumbled and we both laughed.

"It really doesn't bother you that she's Laila and Marco's daughter?" I asked seriously.

"No" he shook his head "If I watched her grow up I'm sure I would feel different, look at her as an actual niece but I don't see Laila when I look at her, or Auntie Angela. Not the Wilson's, not the Mostafa's. I just see her"

"You are a nasty old fuck" I laughed at him "Wanting your sisters daughter" I teased him. "Jesus no wonder why Tina hates you"

"Says the man wanting his niece's best friend. Or did you forget Laila and Brandon raised Asia too?" He shot back at me.

"Yeah well... you gonna tell Alonzo you had a threesome with the girl he likes and his stepmom?"

"It wasn't a threesome, she just... watched," he said shaking his head "You going to tell him you want to fuck the girl he likes?" I was about to answer him but thought about it for a second.

"I want to do more than just fuck her, she's a hard-headed little seducer. I want to break her."

"You sick fuck" he laughed.