15

Alonzo

"When are you coming back, Alonzo?" Asia asked me "Give me a second Mr.Thomas and I'll help you with that okay? Put it down. Put it-Put it down"

"You supposed to be working" I chuckled

"Hey, I do my job and my job gets done-I said put it down, Mr.Thomas! Ass gone fall over again"

I started laughing "Lail being good to you?"

"Ugh, he's such an ass. Thinks he knows everything, and always early everywhere. It's annoying"

"You'll get used to him"

"Whatever, he better get used to me"

I chuckled shaking my head "I'm sorry about last week, my uncle needed me back home"

"You don't have to keep apologizing for that Alonzo. I know you guys are busy, I'm surprised Lail is here for as long as he is, though he's been splitting his time between me Enya, and Aurora"

"Really?"

"Yup. Took Aurora on a picnic yesterday then took Enya to some bookstore an hour away with only first edition books."

"I know he's having a great time"

"You have no idea," she said laughing "You know he took me somewhere too"

"Oh yeah? Where?"

"This store," she said sounding nonchalant "Found you something you might like"

"Yeah?" I said leaning back in my chair.

My phone went off letting me know I had a notification. I took a deep breath looking at the picture of Asia in this lingerie set.

"Is it okay?" She asked genuinely nervous

"Give me 8 hours. 9 max," I said looking at the time. It was 10 am in America. If I left right now I could get there right before she got off work.

She started laughing "You really like it?"

"Let's not ask dumb questions, Asia. You're better than that"

"Whatever," she said laughing "I'll see you tonight then?"

"You'll see me tonight"

"Good," she said hanging up the phone.

I nearly jumped out of my seat and went to my dad's office. He wasn't in there and I went back out looking for a guard and seen one coming up the stairs "Where's my dad?"

"Conference room"

I nodded my head and ran off to the conference room and nearly fell into the door. I looked up seeing my dad and sections 1,5, and 8 in there. My uncle Sante was next to my dad and they both looked up at me.

"Yes?" My dad said looking at me

"I didn't know you were in a meeting. My apologies"

He nodded his head and then looked at my uncle Sante "Take over"

He nodded his head standing up "Working with the Americans has always been risky and tricky so make sure you say nothing to them, easy give and easy take-"

"What is it?" My dad said closing the door "You look panicked"

"I didn't mean to worry you. I just have to leave for a bit"

"Okay? Then go?"

"Out of the country"

He looked a bit confused "For?"