16

Asia

I pulled up to Aurora's house and saw Alonzo was already here. I caught myself smiling and shook my head. I noticed Auntie Tina was here too and that made me happy.

My phone started ringing and I looked down at it seeing Lail was calling "What do you want?"

"Nevermind" he hung up the phone

I gasped looking at the phone "That motherfucker" I called him back and he answered the phone laughing "What the hell Lail?"

"You said you were going to be nice to me, that wasn't nice Asia"

"Oh fuck you"

"You still giving report? I've been out here for 20 minutes"

"Shit" I leaned my head back "I forgot you said you were going to pick me up"

"Asia I reminded you last night"

"Well yeah, but you fucked me after" I groaned "I was late for work!"

He chuckled "You know I'm surprised you're rarely late for work"

"Hey, I'm responsible for people's lives. That's fucking important"

"Right, I'll just come over to Auroras-"

"Alonzo is here."

"Okay?"

"I told him I would spend some time with him"

"Right, I suppose I could head home. Auroras working and Tina told me she was getting Enya for the weekend so Aurora could rest"

"Lail" I groaned feeling bad "I honestly forgot, and I told him about the little lingerie you got me. It's not fair to be jealous when you got your own little Asia show"

"Well I still need to come and say goodbye to Aurora and Enya, I'll be there in a second"

"Okay, don't forget to be nice to me when you get here"

"Don't forget to be nice to me Asia" he said hanging up the phone.

I caught myself smiling again and rolled my eyes pulling my mirror down "You is a gangster ass bitch. Don't forget it" I pointed at myself then got out of the car.

I walked up to the door pulling my key out and opening it. I walked in seeing Aurora sleep on the couch and Enya sleeping on the floor with a book open next to her. I looked over and saw Auntie in the kitchen talking to Alonzo. He said something to her and she chuckled shaking her head.

"Hey," I said quietly and locked the door then put my work bag on the floor and my keys on the key chain.

Alonzo turned around smiling at me and I couldn't help but to smile. His hair was down and I never realized how long it was because of it always being in a ponytail. He had on a dress shirt that was tucked into his dress pants which looked really good on him. He usually only wore jeans and a regular shirt. A lot of the time you couldn't even tell he was the son of a  millionaire from how he dressed.

"Come here"

I walked over to him "I haven't washed up"

"Clearly" he chuckled and pulled me to him hugging me.

I closed my eyes hugging him back, I was happy to see him. He felt good, I could feel his muscles under her shirt and took a deep breath remembering how they felt. His hands holding me pulling me towards him. His hand moved toward my lower back and his other hand held me by the back of my neck. He wasn't as buff as Lail or as built as Matteo. He was the perfect size, I knew if he started working out more he would get bigger but this was perfect for me.