20

Asia

I looked around the room and then looked at Alonzo and Lail

I looked around the room and then looked at Alonzo and Lail. It honestly wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting some wild shit but it just looked like a sexy bedroom. I didn't even see any sex toys out. The lights were blue instead of the red I expected and there wasn't any chains and whips hanging from the ceiling like I expected.

"Not all rooms look the same," Alonzo said

"And not all rooms look like the ones from 50 shades of grey. Which was a horrible depiction of BDSM" Lail said

"He wasn't even a dom. He was a traumatized guy with rough kinks" Alonzo said rolling his eyes

Lail looked at him and I did too then looked at Lail "What?"

"I'm not a dom," Alonzo said

"Sure do act like one," Lail said

Alonzo came over to me "Put on that second outfit and come back out here. I want you to kneel in front of us however you want and we'll go from there"

"And Asia?" Lail called after me

"Yeah?"

"You can leave the plugin"

I was about to say something but just nodded my head going into the bathroom and taking my clothes off. I slipped the lingerie on and looked at myself in the mirror before opening the door. I was too nervous to look at Lail and Alonzo so I just went over and kneeled in front of them like Alonzo told me to.

I didn't kneel any special way. I honestly didn't even know how to. I knew that some doms like their subs to kneel certain ways but that was about it. I trusted Alonzo and Lail, if they wanted me to kneel a certain way they would show me.

"We're going to show you three different ways to kneel," Lail said "Since it's three of us, and Alonzo and I have different tastes we expect different things. So when you're with both of us a standard kneel like this is fine" Lail said "Legs together and straighten your back out" I straightened my posture and Lail nodded his head "Eyes down. Always, no matter the position"

I kept my eyes down and saw Alonzo moving around me. "When you're with me, kneeling with your legs apart and hands behind your back" I nodded my head "Let me see"

I opened my legs and put my arms behind my back still looking down. I thought I would feel embarrassed but I felt oddly calm, relaxed even.

"Good," Lail said "Now. Same position but for me, your arms are going to come up and crossed" I raised my arms and he crossed them at my wrist then faced them up almost like an offering. "Head down" I lowered my head and Lail hummed in approval.

It oddly felt satisfying and it made me want to keep doing it. It was weird feeling the Asia I was used to being go away and turning into this calm light Asia.