19

Asia

I posed while Alonzo took a picture of me in front of the fountain of Rome.

"Lail come take a picture with me," I said crossing my arms while Alonzo took another picture laughing

Lail huffed and came over putting his arm around me looking at the camera. Alonzo rolled his eyes taking the picture and I leaned up kissing his cheek and Alonzo took another picture.

I saw a woman coming up with a baby and a man with her who I assumed was her husband "Alonzo ask her to take a picture of us!"

"You and your pictures," Lail said

"You'll thank me one day"

"Mi scusi?" (Excuse me?) Alonzo caught their attention with his best smile.

"SÌ?" (Yes?) The man said

"Ti dispiacerebbe farci una foto veloce?" (Would you mind taking a quick picture of us?)

The woman and man looked over and I smiled waving awkwardly. The woman nodded her head and Alonzo handed her my phone.

"Posso fare la foto" (I can take the picture) the man said

"Non sai come scattare foto" (You don't know how to take pictures)

Alonzo chuckled and came over to us. Alonzo and Lail both had their arms around me and I smiled. She took the picture and held up the phone "Un altro?" (Another one?)

"Si, si" Alonzo said and Lail glared at him.

I looked up at Lail and then back at the camera "Be nice"

"I am"

She took another picture and then looked at the man smiling. He nodded his head also smiling. Alonzo went over and they handed him the phone back "Grazie mille" (Thank you very much) Alonzo went into his pocket handing them some money but they shook their heads. "Per favore" (Please) he smiled and they took the money.

"Buona giornata!" (Have a good day!) they said walking away

Alonzo waved and came back over to us handing me my phone.

"You have to be such a people person?" Lail said

Alonzo shook his head "So I was thinking they have a zoo here."

"They also have the Trajan here," Lail said and I looked at him "Jesus, it's the oldest shopping mall in history"

Alonzo nodded "Lail took me there before when I was younger, loved it there. I think I was like 17?"

"Oh so 2 years ago?" I said and Lail laughed. I looked at him smiling and he winked at me.

"You guys are lame"

Lail held his hand out and I slapped it "Booyah!" I said loudly and Lail laughed harder

Alonzo pulled me over to him smiling and shaking his head "Still lame"

"Whatever" I shrugged wrapping my arms around him and kissing him "The zoo and shopping sounds fun"

"Head back to my place go to the club and head to my beach house on Ponza. So we don't have a repeat of this morning"

"Sounds good. I'll-" Lail's phone started ringing and he held up his finger "Eamm? Yeah I'm in Italy right now" he turned around looking at Alonzo and then me "How'd you know?" He looked around then waved at nothing in particular "Keep this between us? Of course Eamm, 'uhibuk aydan" (I love you too) he hung up the phone and came back over to us "Call your fucking dad"