13

Lail

I opened a window because I knew Aurora hated smoking but I couldn't help it. I don't know how Matteo had managed to stop. He even managed to cut down on his drinking too.

I looked over at Asia who was laying on her stomach while Alonzo was massaging her scalp. "I'm hungry," Asia said looking over at me with a playful demanding look on her face.

I took a puff of my cigarette leaning against the wall and looking at her "You didn't get enough of Alonzo's dick down your throat?"

"Apparently not, you jealous? Always bringing up Alonzo"

I shook my head chuckling and then went out grabbing her food and the water bottles. I tossed one to Alonzo who caught it then opened it handing it to Asia. I sat the other one on the nightstand and handed Alonzo her plate.

After me and Asias little moment, Alonzo came into the room and Asia was back to her confident self. It made me a little happy that she showed a personal part of herself to me, and it made me realize Asia was more than a spoiled brat. She was just protecting herself and that's just how she came off. She was using her tough girl act to protect herself from how sensitive she actually was and how sick she was.

Alonzo looked at me "It's cold" he said as if I was slow.

"No shit. Aurora put it there 2 hours ago" I looked at my phone "It's 10:15 and they aren't back yet. Matteo sees you warming up the plate Aurora left her it'll be a shit show"

"Ugh, it's fine" Asia grabbed the plate from Alonzo and he snatched it back making her look at him "May I?"

He handed it back to her and I looked between the two of them "Why aren't you nice to me like that?"

"Because you're mean to me," she said looking at me then taking a fork and tearing a piece of the chicken off. Then ate some of the soggy vegetables "Mm" she closed her eyes shaking her head "I love greasy vegetables" she licked her fingers.

"I'm not mean to you"

"You are, I texted you the other night and you ignored me"

"Because you're a brat"

Alonzo nodded his head in agreement and I pointed at him, Asia looked up at him "You are"

"Maybe you two are just used to people listening to you guys" She raised her eyebrows looking at both of us "The mafia man" she waved to me "The son of a businessman, who is starting to run his own businesses" she waved to Alonzo "And then me" she smiled "The little stna who has no clue what she's doing in life," she said pointing to herself "And an honest mouth and a cute face to get her what she wants"

"Not everything," Alonzo said and she looked at him.

"I got you two," She said sounding smug "And it wasn't even that hard, I mean how easy can Lail be, at least Alonzo made me work a bit for it. I'm good" She shrugged "I don't need anything else, and I'm sure Aurora told you I don't do relationships" I paused looking at her and she giggled, fucking giggled then laid her head on Alonzo's chest "Feed me?"

"Asia please warm that food up," I said stressing out about the fact she was eating cold food, I didn't even care about Matteo seeing one of us leaving out the room anymore.

"Only since you said please" She held out the plate towards me and I stood up grabbing it "Alonzo lock the door"

I walked out the door and was heading towards the stairs but bumped into Matteo and Aurora who were holding a sleeping Enya. Matteo looked at me "What are you doing here?"

"This my niece's house" I scoffed "I can come here if I want"

"With no shirt on?" Matteo looked at me