14

Asia

Aurora came into the guest room with an ugly smile on her face, I noticed she had a bottle of water and I rolled over "Aurora I do not need another bottle of water"

She jumped on the bed like the big kid she is and I laughed "Tell me! Tell me everything you fucking whore!"

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said in an innocent voice

"You left me out about your night with Alonzo then you run off with my uncle!" She said shaking me

"Ouch!" She jumped pulling her hands away and I smiled "Sorry, getting fucked back to back in the same day by your uncle and son was too much for me" I said and she started screaming laughing then I started screaming laugh "Hot girl shit!"

"You a hoe! You a hoe! You a hoe!" She said bouncing on the bed

"They was so easy it was laughable. Had them dropping the drawls in no time. Whores"

She laughed and sat on the floor crossing her legs "Matteo just took Alonzo out for dinner so tell me everything"

"First of all. They both fuck like it ain't nobody's business. Alonzo fucked me so good it was scary. I mean" I blew out a breath "I wasn't expecting it. The dick was crazy"

"I told you, I told you to watch out for his ass"

"Then he ate my pussy after" I shivered clenching my thighs together "I mean sweet baby Jesus that tongue was something else. He didn't rush with it or just go crazy it was like he was making love to my pussy with his mouth. I couldn't stop fucking cumming. He took me home I was so fucking wet I thought I started my period or something"

Aurora threw her head back laughing "Don't make me jealous Asia"

"He must've got it from his daddy 'cause whew!" I said thinking about that time Matteo had made Aurora cum so much from giving her head she started crying and then fell straight to sleep. "And Lail" I wiggled my eyebrows

"What he do?"

"The way I was shaking you'd think I'd be having a damn seizure"

"It was that good?"

"No foreplay and had my pussy gushing and cumming like a dam. It was insane! Was hitting my spot and giving me those looks with his eyes and I almost told him to cum in me"

"Asia!"

"Don't you do that, dick had me gone. I mean gone!"

"Is that why Uncle Lail called Babu telling him he wanted to stay in America for a while"

"What?" I sat up "He said that?"

"Mhm," she said smiling

"I knew he was on the phone but I didn't know who he was talking to" I heard a knock on the door "Come in"

Matteo came in with his hands in his pockets looking at Aurora. She turned around looking at him "Yeah baby?" She said turning her tone from best friend to the perfect girlfriend. Much like Lail did

"Lail said you gave him a list and that I needed to come get you?"

"Yeah. I needed to go grocery shopping but Asias not feeling well. I'm just gonna stay here with her, you and Uncle Lail can go through"

Matteo shook his head "Lail can fu-stay with her" he said upset and Aurora smiled

"Baby, Uncle Lail isn't the smartest man in the world, you know how he is"

"Asia is smart enough to take care of herself. Get Enya ready and let's go, we can do the shopping together" he said closing the door and walking out

I looked at Aurora and she turned around smiling "You manipulative bitch"