9

Asia

"Where is Aurora?" Ms Ramy asked "I haven't seen her around lately"

"Well Ms.Ramy, Aurora is laid up getting her freak on," I said and she laughed.

Aurora being her usual mean self had sent me videos last night of her and Matteo fucking so I sent her one back of me fucking myself with my toy, then the hoe called me so I could listen to them. After an hour I just hung up, I wasn't about to keep third-wheeling their sex life, and they had sex all the damn time. Whenever he was in town, I knew Aurora was gone be walking around her with a limp or some pep in her step when she came back to work on Monday.

Plus I already had a fucking attitude due to her damn uncle. That fucking whore. I took a chance texting him and he fucking said that shit to me. I mean the man was fine as fuck, and it would be stupid and unrealistic of me to think he didn't have sex or had options. Hell, I told him to his face I wanted to fuck Alonzo, but Lail was a fucking tease and I didn't have time for the shit. Either fuck me or just tell me no. Asshole.

"Good for her, that girl works too much. Always working" She said folding her hands in her lap and I wheeled her up to the dinner table.

I went over grabbing her plate and checking the ticket just out of habit, "Here you go Ms.Ramy"

I was walking down the hallway when my phone started ringing, I rolled my eyes answering it "Aurora you win" I said knowing she loved hearing that.

"It's Alonzo" he chuckled

"Oh, hold on" I looked around and seen Mindy coming down the hall, I put the phone on mute "Mindy I need to take this, it's Enya"

"Go ahead" She waved me off and I went to the bathroom.

I was about to talk but forgot I put it on mute, I took it off quickly "How'd you get my number? I know Aurora would've asked first" Although I wasn't sure after she sent her sexy ass uncle after me yesterday and then gave me his number.

"What time do you get off?" He said ignoring me.

"Um, 7, but I won't get out of here until 7:30 maybe, get home around 8."

"Good that'll give you time to rest before we go out"

I chuckled "Go out? I don't do dinner Alonzo, it's boring"

"I figured you didn't, it's a club opening I'm taking you to tonight."

"Really?"

He chuckled "Yes really"

I shook my head "As much as I want to go, it's Friday, and it's my weekend to work-"

"I'll pay for your day, and I already talked to Aurora."

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I'll pick you up from Aurora's at 10" he hung up the phone and I looked down at it baffled.

"What?" I got worried for a second before I brushed it off "Alonzo is a sweetheart, what's the worst that could happen?"

AN- Asia is skinnier than this, this is just a photo of her outfit.