11

Asia

I grabbed the cover covering up my chest and looked at Lail who was looking at Alonzo.

"How'd you get in?" I asked him

"The door was unlocked," Lail said simply

"My doors never unlocked" I looked at him knowing he probably picked it cause he was a damn criminal. I never and I mean never leave my doors unlocked. Everybody who need to be in here got a key.

"Maybe you forgot to lock it because you were busy fucking Alonzo" he pointed at Alonzo who was pulling his pants on.

"You sound jealous" I rolled my eyes

"Of what exactly?"

"That I fucked Alonzo. Well that I fucked him first, you don't seem like the type that does well with being put second"

He looked over at me and then at Alonzo who was covering his mouth smiling "Auroras working late so I'm picking Enya up from school" he looked at Alonzo "And your fathers been trying to get in touch with you" he was about to walk away but stopped and looked at me "That means get dressed"

I had taken a shower with Alonzo not even caring that Lail was here. He had no right to be jealous, especially after talking to me the way he did. He must've been crazy if he thought I was going to fall to my knees begging him to pay attention to me. If he knew his sister like I thought he did he had to know how she was, and though I wasn't her biological child I took after her in that department. I'm Asia the fuck.

I looked at Lail who was sitting on my couch looking at his phone seeming bored. I rolled my eyes looking back at Alonzo "Who does he think he is?" I said lowly

"Don't let him get under your skin" he chuckled

"Yeah right, he'll never see the day"

"That's my girl" he smirked then held my face up to look at him. I smiled at him then wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. He grabbed my ass and I moaned, he grabbed my hair deepening the kiss and I rolled my hips against his hardening dick.

I got pulled away and looked up seeing Lail looking down at me "I don't want to be late"

I pulled away from him and then looked back at Alonzo "I'll see you tonight? At Aurora's?"

"I'll see you later" he smiled and walked out.

"Let me grab my keys"

"I already got them. Let's go"

We were sitting outside of Enya's school, we were 10 minutes early and I was irritated. Nobody else was here and Enya was always the last to come out.

"Where did he take you?" Lail asked

"Are you still going on about this?" He looked at me and I rolled my eyes "I told the both of you I wanted to fuck. Not my fault you thought talking to me crazy and then ignoring me was going to get me all beggy" I looked at him "Asia don't beg"