18

Asia

2 months later

Life was good bitch!

I had two of the sexiest and richest men in the world eating out of the palm of my hand. We took trips, ate out at the fancy restaurants I ain't want to eat at, shopping trips, whatever the hell I wanted to do we did.

Lail and Alonzo had been trying to talk me into quitting my job but I refused. I did end up going prn (on call/ as needed) because we traveled so much, Alonzo and Lail were sending me so much money I was worried the damn feds was gone be after a bitch. I went from making 24 dollars an hour and working doubles just to afford my bills to staying fuck yall my men got me.

I thought it would be weird with Alonzo and Lail being so close but we quickly found a routine for the three of us. It just worked out. We understood each other. It kind of scared me how the three of us just fit together. But it made me just as happy. It was sort of like we all did and knew our parts. I would think something. Alonzo would suggest it and Lail would execute it.

Well depending on the situation but most times it worked like that.

I still hadn't brought up the situation between me Aurora and Matteo, things were going so good right now I had honestly forgotten.

When I told Alonzo we had somehow used the situation to get even closer. Then one day he just admitted to me it was because he had mommy issues, he was so nervous about it and I just hugged him and told him whatever he wanted to do I was here for him. Plus the sex was beyond describable when he had that dirty little kink of his going.

"Shit" Alonzo moaned "Look at me" I looked up at him moaning with his dick in my mouth while he recorded me. We were in Rome fucking on the balcony of Alonzo's penthouse. Lail was fucking me from behind while I sucked Alonzo's dick. Lail slapped my ass and I pushed back on him still looking up at Alonzo. I took his dick out of my mouth stroking it then slapping it against my tongue making him hum. "You like getting fucked by two men don't you?" Lail pushed deeper into me making me moan and I nodded my head. Alonzo pushed his dick in my mouth and then pulled out again "Say it"

"I like getting fucked by two men" I moaned stroking Alonzo's dick.

Lail pushed down on my back grabbing the phone from Alonzo. He started rubbing my clit with his other hand and I knew he was going to try and force me to have an orgasm. The first time he did that it scared the shit out of me. He played with my body like a damn instrument and I had no choice but to listen.

Alonzo grabbed my hair and started fucking my face, I tried moving away from Lail but Alonzo just shoved his dick deeper into my throat making me gag and push back on Lail. Lail moaned fucking me faster while rubbing my clit slowly, almost teasingly. "Shit" Lail groaned moving his hand off my clit and I closed my eyes in relief. He put my leg up on the table grabbing my ass with his one hand and started fucking into me hard and deep. I moaned around Alonzo's dick while Lail kept pulling me back against him while he was fucking me.

He handed the phone to Alonzo, and Alonzo pulled out of my mouth while Lail pulled out of me. Lail led me over to the lounge chair and I sat down, he stood in front of me and I grabbed his dick and started sucking it. Grateful he wasn't about to do that damn forceful orgasm shit. It felt good as hell but it took a lot of me, and with them both here I needed as much energy as I could get.

Alonzo was still recording and came over to me. I reached for his dick stroking it while I still sucked Lail's dick, then started switching between them. I looked at the phone smiling before I started sucking them again.

Lail pulled me away and I laid back on the chair. Alonzo moved up by me and I grabbed his dick sucking it while Lail pushed back into me. I was about to close my eyes when I felt Alonzo grab my legs and hold them forcefully. Lail grabbed my hands placing them on my thighs and Alonzo started fucking my mouth pushing his dick down my throat. Lail held onto the chair and started fucking into me roughly, I tried to scream or moan, anything but I couldn't because of Alonzo. Lail pushed on my stomach with one hand and started rubbing my clit fucking into me fast and I started choking on Alonzo's dick. He started laughing pulling out a bit before pushing his dick back down my throat. I wanted to scream how good it felt. How I loved when they fucked me like this but I couldn't.