Chasing Mr. Right Spin-Off Story

After his heartbreak from his ex-boyfriend and his ex-boyfriend's girlfriend, who he fell in love with after him befriending her, Keith Declan Lorenzo never entered another relationship ever since

After his heartbreak from his ex-boyfriend and his ex-boyfriend's girlfriend, who he fell in love with after him befriending her, Keith Declan Lorenzo never entered another relationship ever since. Then came Chance Nathaniel Elizalde who made him take another shot at love. Their love felt so right, felt so perfect. They are supported by their families (mostly Chance's and not Keith's) and both are so supportive, loving, and caring with each other. However, both felt that something is missing... or maybe someone?

***

Hello, everyone! It has been a while! How are you all doing? Thank you once again for your support and for reading Chasing Mr. Right! Now that Anya and Symon reached their happy ending (at least in this installment), how about we see how Kenzo redeems himself and how it would turn out for him?

Posted now on my profile is the Prologue of The Right Ones, the spin-off story of Chasing Mr. Right, starring our not-so-antagonist boy, Keith Declan Lorenzo, or as we know him, Kenzo.

Please visit my profile and show some love for Kenzo! Xavier's story is also published. I would really appreciate your support on Xavier's story (and on the rest of the gang's SOON)!

- Carmela B.M.