Vacation Arc: Chapter 6: Wind Shear

As Asuka and Katsuragi finished their fight and ran to meet up with the others, Izuku and Ikaruga struggled against their deadly foe.

"Is that truly all Hanzo Academy is good for, or are you both just weak like Hibari?" She demanded. Ikaruga stood up, "Hibari isn't weak, and neither are we!" The girl sneered, "Yeah right, you two have barely landed a hit on me." She taunted. "Just who are you, why do you hate Hibari?" Izuku questioned her. "I'd be here all day telling you why I hate her, as for my name, I'll give you that, it's Kazakiri, it'll be the last one you two learn." She taunted and charged at them. Her claws spread apart, and she slashed away at them. Izuku and Ikaruga both on the defensive. "Ikaruga give me your hand!" Izuku yelled. Ikaruga reached him and he shot one of the black tendrils into a tree to pull them away from her. Kazakiri was quick to pursue them though.

"We need a plan, no matter how fast we go we can't keep up with her despite how massive her claws are." Ikaruga stated. "I know but I can't think of anything, even with my speed she can still predict my movements." Izuku replied trying to think. Come on Izuku think, she probably knows about One for All, but I can't let Ikaruga find out about it, there has to be something! I racked his brain relentlessly, Kazakiri caught up to them and slashed the tendril making them fall to the ground. Ikaruga landed fine, Izuku used his arms to catch himself before launching back at her. Kazakiri blocked the attack with her claws before swatting him away. "25%" He called out and increased his speed to his limit. Even with his erratic movements she was still able to catch each move.

Ikaruga wasn't just watching though, she raised her blade Hien, high into the air and a blue energy rose up from it getting higher and higher into the air. "Ultimate Ninja Art;" She called out before slamming her sword down, "Zekka Hoosen Yomishiki!" The energy erupted along the ground sending Kazakiri flying away. "That connected." Izuku stated. "Yes, but it won't work twice, she'll be on her guard for it if you attack alone again Izuku." Ikaruga replied. She's right, what do we do now, if Asuka were here, I could just use One to All and our speed would be able to end this, I didn't think she'd be fast while lugging those claws around though. It was then that a though finally struck Izuku. Wait that's it, I was trying so hard to keep it hidden that I didn't even think to use it, but will Ikaruga even agree to it?

"Ikaruga, I got an idea." "Let's hear it." She replied as they saw Kazakiri running back at them. "You know how Asuka and I have been sneaking off to train in private?" "Yes, but is this the time for that?" "Yes, because the reason is how we'll win, I can boost others by sharing my power with them, I found it during the battle with Orochi, Asuka was helping me train it in private because of the activation method." He explained. "Which is?" "I have to kiss the person I want to share my power with, I know that sounds like a lie but I'm being serious here." He told her. She shook her head, "No I believe you, if you were Katsuragi I'd call you a liar." "So, is that an okay?" "Yes, let's just do it already!" She replied.

Before the two could kiss Kazakiri reached them and attacked. Izuku though fast and clenched his fist before pointing it at her and flicking all four fingers to send out an air blast, followed by Ikaruga slashing her sword and sending a Phoenix flying at her. Both of which she guarded against but was blown back again. "Come on Izuku!" Ikaruga yelled and grabbed his shoulder before planting a kiss on his lips. It lasted a single second but that was all that was needed for the power to work. Ikaruga could feel her body surging with strength as Izuku's power flowed through her. "Incredible, you really weren't kidding." She spoke. "I gave you the highest output I can manage right now, so be careful, you could hurt yourself." He warned her and she gave a nod turning her blade on Kazakiri. "I, Ikaruga," "I, Izuku," They called out together, "Shall show you a dance cloaked in shadow!" They yelled before charging at Kazakiri at high speeds. She barely blocked in time from the frontal attack. "The hell is going on?" She demanded as Izuku and Ikaruga used their speed to bombard her with attacks, the two slashed and smacked away at her never letting up for a second.

"This speed is amazing, you feel like this whenever you fight?" "Yes, it's a lot to deal with, so I'm sorry." Izuku apologized. "Don't be sorry, this will grant us the win!" Ikaruga replied with a smile on her face. Kazakiri tried her hardest to watch them both while they moved at high speeds but kept failing as the two unleashed attack after attack. "St. Louis Smash!" Izuku yelled, landing a kick to her head. "Hien Hōsen: Mode One!" Ikaruga yelled slashing a single time before a blaze of slashes engulfed Kazakiri. "Manchester Smash!" Izuku landed an axe kick on her. "Kaze Ogama!" Ikaruga yelled as she unleashed a circular slash from her blade destroying one of Kazakiri's claws. "Daytona Smash!" Izuku yelled, spinning himself in the air and landing a hard kick to the other claw leaving her defenseless. "No!" She cried out.

Izuku and Ikaruga weren't done yet as they leaped into the air together, getting right above her. With an exchange of nods, they knew what to do as they both grabbed Hien and dove towards the ground at her. "Phoenix Smash!" They yelled as the sword thrusted into the ground. Kazakiri barely dodged it, but the blast still knocked her down. When the dust cleared, Ikaruga had her blade and inch from her face and Izuku had his fist ready to strike. "Don't move, it's over, now your going to tell us everything." Ikaruga demanded. Kazakiri smirked, "I don't think I'll be telling either of you anything else, I already played my part." She spoke confusing the two. "Amane!" She yelled as a girl with dark blue hair swooped in and grabbed her. "Stop!" Izuku and Ikaruga yelled giving chase.

Amane turned on them instantly and fired a blast from the cannon mounted on her arm. This stopped them and blinded them temporarily, when they could see again, the two were gone, but the battle was overall won. Izuku and Ikaruga stood there for a moment, scanning their surroundings, and catching their breath. "It seems they're truly gone." Ikaruga spoke. "I'll trust you on that one." Izuku replied. "Speaking of trust, since you hid that ability from us, can you tell me how exactly you discovered it?" Ikaruga asked curiously. Izuku's face turned a light red, "When Asuka and I fought Orochi, I saved her from taking a big hit and I landed on her, when that happened, we kissed by accident and some of my power flowed into her, that was how I discovered it." He explained.

"I see," Ikaruga replied turning away from him, "So I take it she was your first kiss?" She asked. "Yeah, she was I suppo-" Izuku cut himself off thinking of something, "Wait a minute, Ikaruga I didn't take your first kiss, did I?" He asked panicked, his face now beet red. Ikaruga turned to him slightly embarrassed, "Yes you did." She replied. Izuku dropped to the ground and bowed to her, dogeza style. "I'M SO SORRY!" He screamed begging for forgiveness. "I...Izuku get up, it's fine, we didn't have a choice here, and I don't mind if it was you, after all, you're a good guy, plus you never would have tried that otherwise." She assured him. Izuku stood up, "O...Okay." He replied.

Just then he sensed a deadly amount of blood lust off in the distance. "No!" He yelled, turning to look. There's a Yoma here? He thought, looking off into the distance. "Izuku what's wrong?" "Ikaruga, I just sensed someone that way, they felt like the people we encountered at the beach." He answered her. Ikaruga froze, she was terrified remembering her encounter with Dabi, and how powerless she was to do anything against him, let alone move.

"Ikaruga, listen to me, we need to split up, I'll go scout ahead to see what we're dealing with, while I'm doing that, I need you to find the others, from the way it feels, we'll need everyone to stop them." He explained his plan. Ikaruga gave a shaky nod, "Fine but, you have to promise me that you won't enter combat unless it is absolutely unavoidable, okay?" She made him promise, he gave a nod, "I promise Ikaruga." He spoke. Ikaruga closed the distance between them with a hug, "Please stay safe, I don't want to ever see you like I did at the beach again." Izuku hugged her back. "Don't worry, I'm never gonna let that happen again." He assured her. With a final exchange of nods, they parted ways moving as fast as they could.