Vacation Arc: Chapter 9: For a Friend

When the dust settled on the battle with Wolfram, they wasted no time in getting Hibari and Star to the nearest hospital, thankfully, one that treats shinobi. Both of them were unconscious as they were examined, Star and Stripe would pull through just fine but, for Hibari, the doctors knew Izuku and the others wouldn't be happy. Yagyu had tears running down her eyes the entire time, with Ikaruga right beside her trying her best to comfort her. Izuku said nothing, he was blaming himself for what happened, If I had been stronger this wouldn't have happened, no, if I had listened to Ikaruga and not gotten involved then this wouldn't have happened.

One of the nurses stepped out from Hibari's room, "How is she?" Yagyu immediately questioned. "It's not good," The nurse spoke before letting them into the room to see her. All the color was drained from her face and her eyes were shut tight. "The wound was one thing but, we can't extract the mercury, due to how much it has already spread through her body I'm afraid the only way it's coming out is the same way it went in." He explained to them. Yagyu fully broke down crying, Katsuragi who had been holding strong finally broke and started crying. Izuku on the other hand, clenched his fist and stormed out of the room. Asuka ran after him, "Where are you going?" She demanded. "I'm going after Wolfram, and I'm making him pull that mercury out of Hibari, and your not stopping me Asuka!" He told her and continued on his way.

Asuka looked back to the others for but a moment before going after him again, "Your not going alone Izuku, I'm coming with you, it'll be an easier fight if there are two people, plus," Asuka explained draw her swords, "I want my own revenge on him for this, she's my friend too, if you're really going after him, than I am too, no buts!" Izuku stood defeated, "Alright, let's hurry then." He agreed as the two raced out for the hospital and straight for the world trade center where Wolfram was last seen heading off too.

Upon reaching the base of the building they were greeted by an ever-familiar face, Jetstream Sam. "You know, somehow he knew you'd be here but you both sure took your time." He spoke. "Where is Wolfram?" Izuku demanded. Jetstream pointed up the building, "Inside taking down the resistance, his plan is too destroy the Shinobi network and cause another war." He explained to them. "We don't have time for this." Izuku spoke, readying himself. Asuka stopped him, "No, you don't have time for this, but I do, Izuku I'll handle him, you get to the top of the towers and stop Wolfram, I'll catch up with you when I'm done." She ordered him. "Okay." He agreed. "Before you go, mind giving me a boost?" She asked. Izuku gave a nod, and they shared a quick kiss as Izuku gave her the One to All boost at 30%. "Good luck." He told her before blowing past Sam who didn't try to stop him.

He looked to Asuka who readied her blades and pulled her scarf up to cover her mouth. "You think you can win, even with that kicker girl, you couldn't land a scratch on me, what makes you think you can take me now?" He questioned her. "I wasn't giving it my all before, and my friends life wasn't in danger before, I'm taking you down and Izuku and I are going to save her no matter what!" She answered. Her yin scroll began to react and power surged out from her in a massive green vortex, she entered her Deep Shadow while powered up by One for All. "I, Asuka, shall show you a dance cloaked in shadow!" She chanted as her hair clip broke, and her hair spilled down her back. Sam gave a short laugh before drawing his blade at her. "That's what I've been waiting for from Hanzo's blood, Let's Dance!" He called as the two charged forward and clashed their swords.

Asuka slammed her foot on the ground and a stone spike launched at Sam who backed away just in time. Asuka was far faster then before and caught up to him immediately landing a kick that sent him flaying before jabbing both her swords into the ground and send a wave of stone spikes at Sam. He caught himself and wasted no time in slashing away the stones with every ounce of speed he had in him. "Now this is what I'm talking about!" He spoke and charged at her again. He wasted no time in unleashing a flurry of slashes on her. Asuka met them with her own as the two went clash for clash. As they did a storm rolled in and the rain came pouring down.

Asuka focused all of her strength and spun in a vortex to meet his clashes even faster before landing a slash across his chest. She didn't let up and unleashed her full speed and power getting slash after slash on him. Sam was just barely able to keep them from being fatal. He met her blade with his own and gave a kick to her arm to make her drop one of them before slashing down her arm. Asuka let out a cry of pain but clenched her teeth and kept going. If I can't endure this, how am I supposed to face the others? She thought to herself and kept fighting, picking up her other sword in the heat of battle. "Come on, give something good Asuka!" Sam taunted. Asuka ran right at him, Sam slashed at her, but she went right under the blade going for an uppercut to his jaw that sent him reeling long enough for Asuka. To reel her arm back and unleash a slash on his prosthetic arm that cut it off.

He went to slash again but this time she backed away. Ikaruga, I'm going to take a spin off of one of your moves. She focused all of her power into her blades before sheathing them and getting low ready to kick off. Sam sneered and did the same readying himself. The two charged at each other, and in a flash of lightning they unleashed their blades on each other with the sheer force of the blow stopping the rain around them for but a moment. Asuka had more than one move up her sleeve and side-stepped Sam's blade and flipped upside down into the air. The green energy from before coated her swords increasing their length, "Combined Ninja Art: One for All, Full Bloom!" She yelled out and unleashed one final slash against Sam, he blocked it but with one arm he couldn't hold out forever. With a final twist of her body, Asuka cut right through his sword and landed a big slash across his chest that oozed out blood.

She landed and backed away right before her One for All boost ended. "Heh." Sam chuckled. "You did a damn good job, you even broke my blade, if I'm being honest, I didn't think I'd ever see this one get destroyed. Then again miracles happen every day." He spoke to her before throwing what remained away and walking past her. "I'm probably not getting paid for this anymore, I'm certain Izuku will stop that dumbass up there." He spoke and walked off into the rain swept streets. Just when all seemed calm a loud crash was heard from above as Izuku was throw out of a window near the top floor followed by what looked like a giant metal bird. Izuku clashed against it but was brought higher into the air until he was knocked onto the roof with Wolfram coming with him.

Asuka ran inside with what energy she had left, "Just hold on Izuku, I'll be right there!"