Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 3: I-Island

The plane touched down onto the island and after a few minutes, the shinobi were able to grab their belongings and step down onto the ground. From where they were, they could see so much already, "Wow!" Hibari spoke. "It's so cool, there so much to explore." "Indeed there is." A man with light brown hair and bright blue eyes spoke. He had a slightly wrinkled brow and a friendly smile on his face. "Ah David," Kiriya spoke approaching the man, the two shook hands. "Good to see you again." He spoke. "The same to you Kiriya, last time we saw each other was five years ago during the previous Shinovi versus, you haven't changed a bit." He spoke.

He turned to the students "And you all must be the new Hanzo Shinobi, which of you are the elites?" He asked. Izuku, Asuka, Katsuragi, Ikaruga, Yagyu, and Hibari all raised their hands. "That would be us Mister!" Asuka spoke enthusiastically. "Good to see you're all so lively, I take it the rest of you are reserve members then?" He asked. "Indeed," Kiriya answered, "I also brought them along so they could cheer on their classmates." Kiriya looked past him. "Now that I think of it, where is Melissa, last time I was here she was glued to your side?" He asked. As he asked this, a woman with very long blonde hair, green eyes, and a rather well-endowed body approached them, "She's over at the lab with Eve, she started to overheat again."

                        "Ah Tearju, what are you doing here?" David asked her

"Ah Tearju, what are you doing here?" David asked her. "Sorry, but I was curious about the boy that saved the Shinobi Network is all." Tearju explained and stepped up to Izuku, the two were about the same height despite the age difference, with her only being a centimeter taller. "It's nice to meet you, Izuku Midoriya, correct?" She spoke, Izuku gave a nod. "Y...Yes ma'am, I'm Izuku, it's nice to meet you, Miss..." "Ah, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Tearju Lunatique, but please call me Tearju, all of you, if that's okay?" She spoke. "Are you new here Tearju?" Kiriya asked, she gave him a nod, "I am, I just started a month ago, but I found myself here about a week before then." "Found yourself?" Ikaruga questioned. David answered, "Yes, Tearju here, as well as her daughter, Eve, were found in the gardens unconscious, none of us are sure how they got there, we don't have any records of them coming through."

"That's bizarre," Kiriya spoke, "Then again, we have been receiving reports from all over the world that people were appearing out of nowhere, with knowledge of things unheard of in this world, I suppose your another one of those instances Tearju." Tearju gave a nod, "It would seem that way." David suddenly looked as though he remembered something, "That's right, Kiriya, I had something I wanted to show you, Tearju, would you mind showing Hanzo Academy to their temp room?" He requested of her. She nodded, "Of course." David left with Kiriya while the others followed Tearju. She was explaining the different areas of I-Island as they walked. "We have numerous facilities for testing Shinobi abilities as well as testing new ninja tools, though some of them are a bit bizarre in my opinion, somebody created one that interrogates shinobi by tickling the information out of them." Asuka shuddered at the mention of that tool.

"I seem to recall such a device existing at Hanzo academy." Ikaruga spoke. "By the way, do people live on this island?" She continued. Tearju nodded, "Yes, not just scientists but incredibly strong shinobi as well, they live here waiting for their next missions, the same is said for myself and my daughter Eve." She answered. Inasa burst forward, "Does her father live here too?" He asked. The others all turned to him with looks of 'Don't ask that question'. Tearju giggled, "Eve doesn't have a father, I know this will sound weird but I created her in a lab using my own DNA, if you were to meet her you'd more than likely believe that she was just a clone of me, but she is so much more, originally meant to be a weapon, I did my best to raise her to be a normal girl, until one day we found ourselves here on I-Island, although I personally think this is a much better place to raise her than a stuffy lab full of old men, here she can see all kinds of people and even play with other children."