Hanzo Arc: Chapter 2: The First Day

Just two years ago I was a kid with no idea of what was going on behind the scenes of everyday life and now I'm about to take my first steps into Hanzo Academy as a new student in the Shinobi Course. I thought as I walked into the schools grounds. "Okay, Master Aizawa said I needed to look for a man named Kiriya." I looked around for a bit until one of the students bumped into me. "Ah, s...sorry about that" I apologized.

It was a girl with light brown hair and big green eyes. She stood up and smiled at me, "It's fine I wasn't paying attention either, who are you by the way, you're wearing our uniform but, I don't think I've seen you before?" She questioned, "Oh, my name is Midoriya Izuku I'm a new student here but, I'm a little lost, I was told that I need to find a teacher named Kiriya but, I have no idea where he is." I introduced myself and explained my situation. Asuka thought for a moment before perking up and asking, "Oh, are you the new Shinobi Student?" She asked and I nodded, "Kiriya-sensei told us we'd be getting a new teammate soon, I'll take you straight to ninja room." She finished and grabbed my hand leading me on.

She took me to a different end of the school where she showed me a secret entrance to a hidden room in the school. The room itself was huge.

There were gears all over the place controlling different things with a bar at one end for making food, a chabudai was in a lowered area with cushions around it for people to rest, on the other end was a shelf with a vast assortment of scrolls con...

There were gears all over the place controlling different things with a bar at one end for making food, a chabudai was in a lowered area with cushions around it for people to rest, on the other end was a shelf with a vast assortment of scrolls containing who knows what inside. A dressing room and personal bath area was even connected to the room. "Wow!" Was all I could say. "It's pretty cool isn't it?" The girl asked me and I simply nodded in awe. "It's amazing," I started as I remembered what I was supposed to do, "Wait a minute, where is Kiriya at I need to give him a message from my Master?" I asked her as she remembered as well why she brought me here, "Oh right, he should be here soon, class starts in just a little bit, you'll also be able to meet the others, oh and my name is Asuka by the way, it's nice to meet you Izuku." She answered and stuck her hand out. I grabbed it and we shook, "It's great to meet you too."

Just as we shook a puff of smoke appeared in the room and from it a man with pure white hair wearing a suit appeared in the room. He looked over to me and Asuka and gave a small smile. "Good seems you've already met Asuka, it's good to finally meet you Izuku, My name is Kiriya." He introduced as I bowed. "It's great to finally meet you too Master Kiriya or I guess it'll be Kiriya-Sensei now that I'm a student here." I replied and remembered the note I was supposed to give him. "Right, here this is a note that Master Aizawa wanted me to give you." I told him as he took it and read the note.

Kiriya,

It's Aizawa, I decided to leave this note with the kid incase he's in a spot where he can't tell you this out loud. Long story short, he now has the One for All power, it's what I couldn't tell you over the phone. I discovered it after he accidentally used it and killed the Yoma that took everything from me. Regardless though, I've taught him all that I can, now he needs to gain the proper teachings that I couldn't give him. He's our only hope if we are to defeat you-know-who. Don't be afraid to discipline him if he goes overboard.