Burst Arc: Chapter 5: 2 Years

My eyes shot open and I jolted from the bed, "DEKU!" I screamed thinking I was still at that house. I was in a hospital bed, I had a heart rate monitor hooked up to me and an IV drip to keep me healthy while I was out. How did I get here, the last thing I remember was me and Deku heading to that house and then that monster came out of nowhere. Who was that guy that showed up? I wondered as the door opened. "Good you're awake." It was the man in black from earlier. He sat down at the other end of the room.

"Who are you?" I asked him. "Shota Aizawa, as for what I am, I'm a Shinobi." He answered. "S...Shinobi, you mean like an agent of stealth or an assassin?" I questioned him. He gave a nod, "Correct, you and your friend both passed out after what happened in that abandoned house, I put those signs up to keep people away however due to you two doing whatever you did, you pissed off the monster that was in there." "That monster, what was it?" I questioned him. "That was a Yoma, they are demons from another world that hunt Shinobi, in turn, Shinobi hunt the Yoma to keep the general public and this world safe." He explained to me. "So where is Deku?" I asked him. "He's fine, his right arm was shattered and he passed out from the shock of the incident." He answered. 

I stood from the bed as best I could, "Where are you going?" He questioned. "I'm gonna go see him, it's my fault he got hurt." I told him and continued to move out of the room. "You're right, it is your fault, and for that reason, he told me that he never wants to see you again." He told me. "W...What? The hell do you mean?" I demanded from him. "He wanted me to pass this on to you, that he's furious with you for putting his life in danger, telling me that he regrets ever meeting you and that he never wants to see your face ever again, those were his exact words." He spoke. "Y...You can't be serious." Would Deku really say that, after everything that we've been through, he really hates me that much now? Thoughts ran through my head at a rapid speed I couldn't even speak trying to process what was being told to me. "There's no way Deku would actually say something like that." I told him. "You could ask him yourself but he's already left the building, he's gonna start training to become strong enough to look after himself so I'm afraid you may not see him again."

"After that, that guy and Deku both vanished, a few weeks later I was found by Suzune who agreed to let me join Hebijo so I could get strong enough to pay back both of him and Deku for leaving me alone." I finished the story for Yomi. "I can understand Deku but, why that shinobi?" She asked. "I get the feeling he had something to do with Deku's change suddenly. I don't care though, I just want my revenge, I wasn't ready this time but next time I see him I'll tear that damn Deku apart." I answered her and she stood up, offering out her hand. "Let's go back to Hebijo then, you'll be ready next time, I know it Katsuki." I stared at it for a moment before taking it and standing up. "Yeah, let's go back." We began walking and I looked at her for a moment, "Yomi," I spoke, "Thanks for that." I told her and she smiled at me.

A while later we finally walked into the shinobi room where the others plus Suzune were waiting for us. "Good, you two are back, now we can begin with the explanation." "What's going on?" I asked. She looked me dead in the eye, "The six of you are going to infiltrate Hanzo Academy and steal their Super Secret Ninja Art Scroll." From those words, I smiled a twisted smile. "Those girls that were in the shopping district with Deku were wearing Hanzo Uniforms, looks like I get my chance sooner than expected."