Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 1: The Next Step

Izuku jogged through the streets of Asakusa with ease as he made his way to school. Tomorrow was the beginning of Shinovi Versus and he had to be as ready as he could be. "Two weeks went by so quick, life really does move fast." He spoke to himself, being unfortunately reminded of what Star and Stripe told him. I used Creation Rebirth so haphazardly that I shaved off almost all of my remaining time, now I have just five years to stop All for One, how am I supposed to do that? He wondered. He came to a stop and realized that he was right next to Asuka's house. In the two weeks before he had learned that he could sense those that had the blood of shinobi, and he could tell that Asuka was in her room.

I'll go say hi, it looks like her window is open. Izuku smiled at the idea and hopped over the fence around her house. He got right below her window and jumped straight up, getting to the sill with ease. "Morning Asuka!" He spoke, it took him a second to realize what was before him. Asuka was wearing nothing but her panties, with a towel on her back, and her front to the window, Izuku was receiving a full view of her bare breasts, they stared at each other. Until Izuku finally broke the silence, "I'll just see myself out." And he fell backwards off the window, into her yard, crashing onto the ground. "Izuku!" Asuka yelled concerned for him.

She quickly threw on a shirt and a pair of shorts to run outside and get him up. "Are you okay?" She asked him pulling him up. Izuku looked at her for only a second before looking away remembering the sight that was now burned into his memory. "Y...Yeah I'm fine." He assured her. "I'm really sorry about what I did." He told her. She blushed at what he said, "Well, it's okay, it was you after all." And I really didn't mind that you saw me like that. Asuka thought. Izuku turned to her, he still couldn't forget the image, and found his eyes drawn to her chest for a moment. "Well, you better get ready for school." He told her trying to change the subject. She gave a nod and ran back inside.

Izuku stood out front of her house waiting for her. They were big. Why am I even having thought's like that, I've never looked at Asuka that way before, then again I did just have my feelings confirmed, and I have kissed her a number of times already, even if it was just for One for All. I wonder though, how would a kiss feel without the reason of a boost? Maybe I could ask her, what if I just tell her how I feel? "Sorry for taking so long Izuku." Asuka spoke, now dressed in her uniform. "No, it's okay, I had a lot on my mind, so it wasn't that long." "Like what?" She asked. "Well, the tournament for one, and what happened in New York, sometimes I even still think about our battles with Homura's team, and Kacchan." He replied.

They began walking, "Oh yeah, I've been thinking about Homura a lot lately, maybe we'll see them at the tournament." She hoped. "Oh yeah, that reminds me, when I was fighting Wolfram, I could hear all of your voices, and the girls from Gessen, and I'm certain I even heard Kacchan and the others." He told her. "Really? I guess they were watching the fight from here somehow." They kept walking until Izuku sensed Shinobi blood all around them. "Asuka stop, somethings not right." He warned her. "What's wrong?" She asked scanning the environment, "I can sense a large amount of Shinobi around us, and I don't think they're here to just watch." He explained. She nodded to him and the two formed handsigns. "Shinobi Kekkai!" They yelled as a purple veil formed around them and all the shinobi came out of hiding, there were at least fifty or more.

"Who are you?" Izuku demanded. "We're Shinobi from another school, and we're here to make sure you can't enter Shinovi Versus!" One of them explained, he had a massive axe over his shoulder. "Looks like we're fighting, Izuku, you ready?" Asuka asked getting ready. He gave a nod and the two charged forward fighting the grunts without transforming, Izuku activated One for All and shot off blasts of air taking down the grunts one after the other, Asuka summoned her swords and ripped through the group without hesitation. The Axe Shinobi charged at Izuku and swiped at him. Izuku dodged it barely by leaning backwards and then leaping away to gain some distance.

"Asuka!" He called to his partner. She nodded and the two became enveloped in light, "Shinobi Tenshin!" Izuku was now wearing his green battle suit, and Asuka was in her beige vest and green skirt. Asuka immediately used one of her ninja arts and took out the remaining grunts, "Ninja Art: Dual Slash!" With a charge forward, she slashed with her blades and defeated the grunts before joining Izuku's side. The two fought in perfect tandem against the Axe Shinobi. He swung the axe down and Izuku charged power into his right leg, "Reverse Manchester Smash!" He yelled and fell backwards onto his hands before swinging his powered-up leg at the axe shattering the blade with his metal sole.

He looked to Asuka and they both nodded before leaping into the air and planting their feet at the top of the dome before coming crashing down with Asuka powered up, "Double Detroit Smash!" They both yelled and landing a devastating attack on the Shinobi taking him down instantly. Izuku and Asuka turned back to normal and dropped the barrier. "We did it!" Asuka cheered. Izuku smiled and held up his hand for a high five, but Asuka went for a hug instead. Izuku was flustered but hugged her back to not push her away. "We were amazing, I hope we get to fight together during the tournament." She spoke. Izuku gave a nod, he would have spoken if his heart wasn't about to beat out of his chest.

They enter the school and went for the seemingly abandoned building in the back of the school where the Shinobi Course was taught. "Hey Izuku, there's something I want to tell you." Asuka spoke, her arms behind her back, and a pink hue to her cheeks. "Sure, what is it Asuka?" He asked. Down the hall Katsuragi and Ikaruga came around the corner. Katsuragi spotted the two and could tell from Asuka's posture what was about to happen. She grabbed Ikaruga and got back behind the wall. "Katsuragi what are you," "Shh, it's happening." She shushed her and peered around the corner. "What's happening?" "Asuka's trying to confess to Izuku, and I will not let another stupid anime moment happen to them a third time." She spoke while keeping a sharp eye out for anyone else.

Asuka took a deep breath, "Well, I know we've only been classmates for about two months but, in that time, me and you have grown really close, I can't help but smile every time I think about you, and my heart just starts going crazy when ever I'm near you, you give me so much confidence in battle, you always pick me up when I need it, and you're just, one of the kindest people I've ever met, despite everything that's happened to you, you always try your hardest to be kind to others." She rambled. Izuku started turning red in the face. "Oh, Asuka, you don't have to go that far." He spoke. "No, I do, because I wanted to tell you this for a while Izuku." She took another breath and looked around for any other people first, "Good," She turned back to Izuku. "Izuku, I know this may be sudden but, I love you." She finally spoke.

Behind the corner Katsuragi heard her words and pumped her fists, "YES!" She quietly cheered, "Come on Izuku, don't faint now." She hoped as Ikaruga was even watching now. Izuku was frozen for a moment, his brain trying to process what Asuka said to him. Even though he already knew she like him like that, hearing it made all that vanish from his brain. "Y...You love me?" He questioned. Asuka gave a nod with a big grin on her face, "Yeah, and not like siblings, or family, or good friends, I mean I love you like lovers love each other." She spoke. Izuku gulped and finally spoke. "I...I love you too, I've been feeling some kind of way towards you for a while now Asuka, I wasn't quite sure what it was but, Katsuragi helped me figure out what that was, so I'm really glad you love me too Asuka."

Asuka jumped at him and wrapped her arms around him giggling as they embraced. Katsuragi could no longer contain herself and screamed "FUCK YEAH!" This startled the two who slowly turned to look at their classmate. "K...Katsu-nee?" Asuka questioned. "Oops." She spoke and ran off with Ikaruga in tow. Izuku started laughing, "I guess it's fine if she knows already, she is kind of the reason this finally happened." Izuku assured her. Asuka turned to him with a bit of a pout, "Yeah but I wanted to wait a bit before telling anyone else." She argued. "It's okay, I'm sure those two won't tell anybody for now." He spoke. "Ikaruga won't but Katsu-nee might." Asuka told him to which Izuku unfortunately agreed, "Well, we better get to class." Izuku spoke as he held his hand out to Asuka, which she happily took.

Thank you all so much for your patience

I hope you guys will enjoy what I have in store!