Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 11: Friends Again

The Hanzo team, and the Tohno team stepped into he open area, it was completely closed in with windows to allow a view outside, it was still dark out. Scattered around the area were different teams that passed, Izuku kept scanning for Ryona and Gessen Academy, hoping that Ryona passed and if Gessen was there, his question was quickly answered. "Zuku!" Minori yelled as she tackled him to ground fast as lightning and scared both teams. "M...Minori?" He spoke. "You made it!" Minori spoke excitedly, the other members of Gessen Academy walked over, all of them still in their shinobi outfits.

"Minori, I think Izuku needs a second

"Minori, I think Izuku needs a second." Yozakura spoke. Minori rolled off of him and Yozakura offered him a hand up, which he took. She smiled at him, "Good to see you again." She told him. "Same here." He turned to Yumi, Shiki, Camie, and Murakumo, "All of you, I'm glad you guys made it." He spoke before turning back to his teammates, "Right, everyone, these are my teammates, Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, Hibari, and Inasa, you guys, this is the elite team of Gessen Academy." They each introduced themselves. Yumi then spoke, "Izuku has told us a fair bit about you guys, mostly how you all had a big battle with Hebijo Academy and destroyed their school, I'm glad to finally put names to faces."

Camie looked between all of them and asked, "Hey, where's that other person you talked about, I think you said her name was Yagyu, did she not come with?" They all froze up for a moment, Hibari was the one to answer, "She got attacked, she's in the hospital right now in bad shape." The Gessen team gasped at this, "What that's terrible?" Yozakura spoke, "Do you know who did it?" Izuku shook his head, "No idea, Inasa here was the one that found her, and we're incredibly grateful to him for that, I don't even want to think about what would have happened if he hadn't found her." He explained.

"You don't have anything?" Yumi asked, "Nothing except for the wound she had through her stomach, it was some kind of weapon that could both stab and cauterize the wound, someone with a heat-based weapon, or something that could burn upon impact." Murakumo scratched the chin of her mask, "That sounds incredibly deadly, maybe a flame sword or maybe something like a lightsaber from Star Wars?" She suggested. Asuka heard that suggestion and someone popped into her head, "No, it couldn't be," She muttered. "Asuka?" Katsuragi asked, "What's wrong?" Asuka shook her head, "It's just, when Murakumo mentioned a flame sword, Homura came to mind but, why would she attack Yagyu?" "Homura?" Minori questioned. "Who's that?" She asked further. "She was the leader of the Hebijo Elite's we fought, during my fight with her, she used this sword from her back that allowed her to control fire but, it just doesn't make sense to me for her to attack Yagyu and not me." Asuka explained.

"That is a good point, Homura is a very direct person, and if she wanted to get at you she would just straight come to you from what I've seen." Ikaruga spoke. Yumi began to wonder, "Anyone else?" She asked. "I'm afraid that's it." Ikaruga replied. "Well look," Shiki began, "With the twelve of us together, I'm sure we'll be able to figure it out in time, how about we all just relax for right now, kay?" She suggested. Inasa spoke up, "I believe that would be a good course of action." They all agreed, "Okay, I'm gonna grab something to drink from the counter, do you guys want anything?" Izuku offered. "Water is fine." Asuka spoke with a smile, as did the others. "I'll come with you." Hibari spoke, "It'll be hard to carry all of that by yourself." She told him. Izuku accepted it.