Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 14: Resolution of Blooms

Izuku slowly woke up, he rubbed his eyes and looked around the room, everyone was still sound asleep, he grabbed his phone to check the time, 6:00 A.M. Three hours before the opening ceremony, I'll go visit Yagyu. He thought to himself and stood up quietly, getting dressed with the small amount of light coming from the sun through the curtains. He tiptoed to the door and put his shoes on before taking one final look at his team and smiled. He grabbed a stack of sticky notes from his bag and wrote, 'Went to go visit Yagyu, be back soon.' He stuck that to the door and walked out.

Once he reached the hospital he was directed to Yagyu's room, where Fuma, Hijikata, Seimei, and Ayame were all still waiting in there, they had however fallen asleep. He smiled in relief and woke them up gently. "Thanks for staying here over night you guys." He spoke. Fuma rubbed her eyes, "It was no problem Izuku, did you guys pass?" Izuku gave a nod, "Yeah, Hanzo Academy is officially in the tournament." He told them, they all quietly cheered as not to disturb anyone still asleep in the building. "Is it alright if I sit with Yagyu for a bit?" He asked them. Hijikata immediately spoke up, "Absolutely, Fuma, Ayame, let's go get some breakfast," Her voice softened, "And give Izuku some privacy." Izuku smiled as they walked out.

Once the door was closed he grabbed a nearby chair and sat down up by Yagyu's head. "Hey Yagyu, we managed to pass the preliminaries, although we only came in ninth, mostly due to the fact that I got attacked, it was someone that knew Kazakiri, the girl that Ikaruga and I fought back in New York, I also got to meet Kacchan again, him and the others passed, and now they work as renegades, I think, Mirai asked about you actually, when we told her what happened she seemed really shaken up, I think she's really worried about you, we all are, and we also wound up destroying our friendship with Gessen, hopefully we'll be able to patch things up and you can meet them, I think you'd really get along with Yozakura, and you have to meet Minori, she's just as cute as Hibari, I bet you'd love her."

Izuku stopped and reached for her hand, tears began to fall from his eyes as he did, "I'm so sorry Yagyu, I never should have let you go off on your own, at least if you had Hibari this wouldn't have happened." He clasped his hands around hers and started crying harder. "I'm sorry, if I had been stronger, if I could have seen them, if I could have been there, I would have protected you to my last breath, I promise that this won't ever happen again." He assured her. "You all mean the world to me, I want nothing more than to see you all happy, I want to do what I can for you guys with the time I have left, and I don't care what I have to give up, I'll give my life if it means you guys could see one more day." He told her. After sitting with her for almost an hour, he stood up, "Well, I better get back, we have to get ready for the tournament, I'll come visit you again tonight, I'll try and get the others to come with me, that way we can all tell you about what happened."

Izuku left the room, when he did he saw there was now a guard by the door. "Don't worry sir, we heard about what happened, we have Shinobi stationed around the hospital that are keeping watch for anything, we'll alert you immediately if anything happens." He told him. "Thank you." Izuku spoke and kept walking. When he was down the hall from their room, he could hear a commotion going on inside. I guess Ayame and the others are in there now. He assumed, only to find out he was half right. The moment he opened the door, everyone went quiet, except for one small voice that shouted, "PAPA!" A small child that was in the room charged and jumped onto Izuku, swinging around until she was on his back. "Papa?" The Hanzo students questioned, "Izuku when did you become a dad?" Ayame questioned him. "I'm not, and even if I was how could the child be this old already?" He questioned her. Katsuragi smirked, "I didn't think you would have connections like that." "I'M STILL A VIRGIN!" He screamed. "Do I even want to know?" Kiriya questioned walking down the hall towards them. Izuku turned to him, "I just got here, I really don't know what's going on."