Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 4: Close Encounters

Asuka wandered around I-Island taking in all the different sights to be had, she was amazed not just at the different places that existed on this man-made island, but at all the people that were openly showing their shinobi sides, a place where shinobi weren't a secret. "I wonder if Grandpa has ever been here?" She wondered to herself. She wasn't paying attention and found herself slammed right into someone else. They both fell over, she looked up and saw a girl with tanned skin and pure white hair, she was wearing a grey school uniform, she looked at Asuka and then to the ground where she picked up a small marble that shined in the light. "Look at this one!" She spoke to the crow on her shoulder.

                        Asuka stood up and held her hand out to her

Asuka stood up and held her hand out to her. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" She asked her. Yuyaki looked at her, she gave a nod and put the marble in her pocket before taking Asuka's hand. "I'm very sorry," She spoke in a soft voice. "I wasn't paying attention, I like collecting shiny things and I noticed that marble on the ground." She explained. Asuka was confused for a moment but then laughed a bit. "That's okay, we can all get lost in the things we like," She spoke, "My name is Asuka, what's yours?" She asked. "Yuyaki, it's nice to meet you Asuka." She replied. "Are you entering Shinovi Versus by the way?" She asked. "You look like your from Hanzo." Asuka gave a nod, "Yep, me and the other elites are all entering, what about you, I don't recognize your uniform." Yuyaki looked at her uniform and fiddled with the hem of the skirt.

"Oh, well, that's because this is just an ordinary school uniform, I'm part of the Tohno Tengu Shinobi Group, we decided to enter this in order to gain some rep for our village." She explained. Asuka nodded and the two started to walk together, talking about various things. While her encounter may have been a pleasant one, elsewhere, Yagyu was on the tail of something. "Hibari?" She spoke. She spotted someone that looked like Hibari running around. It should have been very unlikely, Hibari went in a completely different direction then her, this person couldn't be Hibari. She followed her, the girl turned around for a moment and Yagyu saw her face, her eyes were blood red. That's not Hibari! She thought and transformed charging after the imposter. The girl ducked into a nearby alleyway and Yagyu ran after her. She cornered her, "Stop right there!" She yelled. The girl turned around, "Just who the hell are you and why are you dressed like Hibari?" She demanded.

The girl smiled bright and pulled out a phone with a number of accessories, she swung them around and they expanded as they flew at Yagyu. She reacted fast and weaved her way through the onslaught. She was pissed and was going to make this imposter pay for this obvious trap, but no matter how obvious a trap may be, there is always the possibility of a second trap. She felt the presence of five others appear behind her. She turned around and unfolded her umbrella, one of them landed hard on it and knocked it to the ground. Another welding a laser sword charged her and slashed away, Yagyu was only able to block the attacks, she wasn't prepared for any of this. Another of them ran up behind her with a hoard of knives, she stuck her hand into the air and summoned a giant squid that lashed out at them.

Several metal puppets rose up from beneath her and grabbed her legs, "Damn!" She yelled and tore her eyepatch off revealing the blood red eye underneath, "Devil's Eye: Pure Terror!" She screamed as her body began to glow red with her negative emotions powering her up. She kicked the puppets away and unleashed her fist upon the Hibari imposter. This time a boy ran up on her with clamshells on his hands that blocked her attacks. She thought fast and unleashed her devil slice technique to pierce through the shell. She missed his body though and a horse hoof formed in his left hand that knocked Yagyu across the jaw knocking out one of her teeth and making her spit up blood.

She kept getting up and fought with everything she had. "Can we just finish her already!" One of them spoke in a demanding voice. Yagyu suddenly felt frozen, she couldn't move an inch. She was terrified of what they would do, the girl with the laser sword approached her and stabbed her through the stomach with the sword. Yagyu spat up more blood as her head slowly looked down at her wound. The sword came out and she collapsed on the floor, getting one look at the one that attacked her.

"Good, one down, and five to go, lets try and get the One for All user next, get that pain in the ass out of the way

"Good, one down, and five to go, lets try and get the One for All user next, get that pain in the ass out of the way." She spoke as they walked away leaving her there. Yagyu couldn't speak, but she could still move a bit, they failed to take her phone and she shared her location with the others. Her vision faded, but just before she lost consciousness she heard a very loud, familiar voice.

"SENPAI!" Inasa yelled running to her side. "What the hell happened, who did this to you!" He yelled again scooping her up. He wasted no time in transforming and using his wind ninjutsu to fly through the air to the nearest hospital. "JUST HANG ON SENPAI, I'LL GET YOU HELP, I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIE!"