Shinovi Versus Arc: Chapter 17: Envy Baby

Izuku and Miyabi had returned to their respective team balcony's, when Izuku returned he was immediately hugged by Asuka, "You were amazing!" She told him. Ikaruga nodded, "Indeed but, since when could you fly?" She asked. Izuku froze up, Crap, what do I tell them, I can't let them know about One for All yet, or maybe, if it's just them. "I promise I'll explain everything later, you guys have a right to know." He spoke. Asuka looked worried, "Izuku," "It's okay, I don't want to hide anything from you guys anymore, tonight I'll explain everything, I promise, and to Yagyu to when she wakes up." I also need to tell Kacchan, he deserves to know what happened that day two years ago.

While they were busy talking, Present Mic had already done the randomizer, "And our combatants for the second round are set!"

                        "It'll be the scary looking Maki of Senki Shu, versus the rich and always smiling Nachi of Tohno Tengu! Lets see this battle unfold! Combatants please make your way to the arena!" He announced

"It'll be the scary looking Maki of Senki Shu, versus the rich and always smiling Nachi of Tohno Tengu! Lets see this battle unfold! Combatants please make your way to the arena!" He announced. The members of Team Hanzo all rushed to the edge, they wanted to see Nachi's fight and cheer her on, since they had quickly made friends with Tohno. When Nachi stepped out, before her team could cheer her, all of Team Hanzo immediately burst into cheers as loud as they could. "LETS GO NACHI!" Katsuragi screamed. "DO YOUR BEST OUT THERE!" Izuku cheered. "SHOW YOUR MIGHT!" Inasa yelled. Nachi turned and waved at them. Then they heard Tohno cheering and looked over at them. Izuku however, noticed they were short an extra member. "Wait a minute, where's Tsuyu?" He questioned. "I told you guys to call me Tsu." She spoke from behind them, startling them all. "When did you get here?" Asuka questioned.

"Just after Nachi was selected, I wanted to come and talk to you guys since you seemed really nice, kero." Tsuyu explained. Izuku, Katsuragi, and Ikaruga all tilted their heads in confusion, "Kero?" They questioned. "My ninja art is a bloodline technique, I gain the abilities of a frog, it also causes me to have a few mutations to my body, such as my hands that are bigger than most people, and my tongue that I can stick out to about 20 meters, I can also eject my stomach to wash it." She explained. While the others took a minute to understand it all, Hibari walked up to Tsuyu and hugged her, "That's amazing, and you're really cute Tsu, like a cute little tadpole." She told her making Tsuyu blush.

"ALRIGHT, YOU KNOW THE RULES, FIVE MINUTES TO BATTLE, IT ENDS WHEN SOMEONE CAN NO LONGER FIGHT OR THE TIMER RUNS OUT, BEGIN!!!" Present Mic yelled as everyone turned to watch the fight. Nachi took the fishing rod off her shoulder and shook it a bit. "Is she going to fight with that?" Asuka asked. "Yep," Tsuyu answered, "Nachi fights using a fishing rod, the hook on it is capable of transforming into differ objects, usually if she teams up with one of us she'll use it to distract people so someone else can hit our opponent, but she's more than capable of fighting on her own, just watch, kero."

They watched on as the battle began. Nachi reeled the rod back and flung it forward as the hook transformed into a kunai knife. Maki dodged it easily but, Nachi quickly reeled it back as it morphed into a frying pan and hit Maki in the back of the head. "Gotta be more perceptive than that." She informed her. Maki looked at her with pure anger in her eyes. She charged forward with knives in each hand. Nachi flung the pan upwards, and it transformed into a hook before it wrapped around the statue above her, she yanked it and pulled herself up and away. Maki launched several knives at her, which Nachi dodged by swinging around the statue. She flung the rod again but this time there was a stack of cash on the hook, which caught Maki's eye for just long enough to let Nachi land a kick on her.

"Wow, she's really skilled," Ikaruga commented, "Basically no info and she's doing great." "Nachi's really smart, she has to be since she's also the landlord of our village, she has to manage all the expenses that are required, so we all look up to her, even though Yuyaki is our leader, she's really pretty too, kero." As they spoke of this, believing Nachi would win, down in the arena, Maki was the furthest thing from okay. She looked at Nachi with intense hatred, she heard the crowd cheering for Nachi, two different teams cheering, and her envy grew.

Maki is a very quiet person, often considered soft-spoken, her childhood was full of beatings and harassment, because of this, she gained an intense hatred for all life, wanting nothing more than to see it be extinguished, the only people she liked, were her teammates. However, she didn't let her hatred and envy towards everyone sit, she found a way to use it, as when she reached her peak, she began to use abilities unlike anything, turning her hatred and envy into dark energy. Dark energy that could not be protected against.

She let out a scream and charged forward at Nachi. From her hand she shot forth a ball of Dark energy that hit Nachi square in the stomach making her stagger. Maki closed the gap and began pummeling her, Nachi couldn't do anything to stop it, the dark energy seeped into her body and attacked her very internal systems. She spat up blood that landed on Maki's dress and only fueled these flames. Maki jumped up and landed a drop kick on Nachi which sent her flying away and into the wall. She fell down, completely unconscious, and barely breathing. The entire audience went quiet, not a single person dared to even breathe, "Nachi." Tsuyu spoke scared, with Hibari holding her close.

Present Mic quickly got on the mic with a stutter, "T...The match is over, Nachi cannot keep fighting, therefore, Maki is the winner, please stand by while the judges tally up the scores." Maki wasn't done though, she slowly stepped towards Nachi, muttering to herself. "Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill." She pulled a knife from under her dress and raised it into he air. Izuku reacted fast and stood on the railing of the balcony, he aimed his hand and shot a Delaware Smash at her that hit her hand and made her drop the knife, but in that exact moment, Yuyaki, Kumi, and Ushimaru of Tohno had appeared, surrounding her, weapons drawn, ready to attack her. In the stands stood Misato who had wind whipping around her, she had used her wind control to fly them over quickly.

Yuyaki grit her teeth, "You bitch!" Ushimaru had her whip ready, "Go ahead, take one more step towards her." She goaded her. Kumi, with her tails summoned, and each one holding a weapon that was pointed at Maki, threatened her, "We don't give a damn about the rules of this tournament, we'll kill you without a second thought!" Maki gazed around at them, Izuku kept his arm aimed at her, ready to assist them if it came down to it. "I don't know what your problem is, you already won, the fight was done Maki!" He reprimanded her. But it was words that fell on deaf ears. "Maki," Hyoki yelled, "Get back here, you've done enough." She ordered her. Maki sneered and stepped backwards before turning and heading for her teams balcony. All of team Hanzo, plus Tsuyu and Misato leaped down onto the arena. As Izuku passed Maki, he gave her a passing glare as she stared daggers at him from the corner of her vision.

They all got to Nachi and yelled for medics, a team of medical shinobi appeared from the entrance to the arena and took Nachi on a stretcher. Just as they left the scores were announced. Maki had received seven points and Nachi received six points.