Burst Arc: Final Chapter: The Future I Want

My eyes shot open from the darkness, I scanned the room I was in, the walls looked like they were made of flesh, and they were pulsing like they were alive. "Where the hell am I?" I wondered. "Thank god your back to normal." I heard Homura's voice. "Homura? Where the hell are we?" I questioned. "Inside of Orochi, Dogen, the headmaster of Hebijo, sacrificed all of us to create it. You were being mind controlled, just like Hikage and Mirai, I was able to free you though, and it certainly wasn't easy." She explained. "That bastard, we need to get out of here and stop him and Orochi." I told her. She shook her head, "I already killed Dogen, and as far as Orochi goes, Asuka and Izuku are outside fighting him, I can feel it, what we need to is find and free Yomi and Haruka, they're still here somewhere." She explained. "Alright, lets hurry then, I don't think Deku and that girl alone can hold this thing off for very long, not unless some miracle happens."

We ran through the insides of the beast fighting off the disturbing monsters that were living inside of it. These things, why do they remind me of that monster Deku and I encountered back in middle school? I wondered as we suddenly came to a big grassy field with a single tree in the center, and standing under it was Yomi, who was wearing a pure white dress that stopped at her thighs. "Yomi!" I called out to her and ran. "Katsuki, Homura, what are you doing here?" She asked with a scared expression. "We're inside some giant monster, we need to get out of here." I told her. "Katsuki be careful, she might be normal now, but Orochi still has a grip on her, he can make her snap at any moment." "It will," Yomi assured, "Both of you, when that happens, I don't care what you have to do, please stop me, don't let me end up hurting you guys, I wouldn't be able to live with myself, after everything we've been through."

As she finished her words, she suddenly transformed into her Shinobi outfit, but all of her body and clothes had turned a bright scarlet. "Get ready Katsuki!" Homura yelled as Yomi charged at us. She swung her broadsword at me, but I managed to just barely dodge it. I went to summon my gauntlets but, I can't use them she's not doing this of her own free will. I thought and dodged whatever attacks she let off. Homura swooped in and clashed her swords against her. "Katsuki now!" She ordered and I weaved my way around her and struck Yomi in the stomach with my palm. She got sent flying by got back up and charged at us again. "Homura, how did you beat the others?" I asked. "After I dealt enough damage they snapped out of it, a hard enough hit from you though should be enough." She answered me. I cracked my knuckles, "Alright, sorry about this Yomi." I apologized before closing in and striking her stomach yet again, the scarlet remained, and she had an evil grin on her face. "You bastard!" I screamed at the sight. "LET GO OF MY FRIEND!" I demanded and let off a kick that hit Yomi in the bottom of the jaw.

She was sent flying away and stopped moving as the scarlet faded away and seemed to slither down a hall. "Yomi!" We both called out to her. We both dropped to our knees to check on her. Thankfully, she was alive, and didn't seem too hurt. "Did you win?" She asked us. I smiled, "Of course we did, not like I'll ever let us lose in a two on one." I gloated trying to make her smile. It worked, I didn't need her to be worrying right now, especially when we still have to find Haruka. "Whatever Katsuki." Homura chuckled. "Yomi will you be okay on your own, we still need to find Haruka?" She asked. Yomi gave a nod, "I can manage, you two do what you need to do." She answered. We gave her nods and began to run off, "Katsuki!" She called to me. "Yeah?" "I just want to say, I'm glad you consider me your friend now." She thanked me. It was only then that I realized what I said. I laughed, "What do you mean now?" I questioned her before admitting, "You guys were always my friends, guess it took all of this for me to realize that." She and Homura smiled. "Don't tell me you're going soft on us." Homura teased. "As if Crab Claws!" I told her. The two of them just laughed as we finally continued through the hall to find Haruka.

When we found her, the area was similar to the one we found Yomi in, but there was no exit other than the one we came through. "Makes sense she would be in the deepest part of this thing, it must have been using Haruka as a medium to control the others." Homura stated. 
"Right you are." Haruka spoke, but we could tell it wasn't really her, even before she turned scarlet, Orochi was already in control of her. "I'm surprised you were able to beat all of them, and you even had enough strength to run alongside this one, not surprised though, you are the favorite." She explained. "I don't know what you mean by that, but you better let her go right now!" I demanded summoning my gauntlets, If Yomi can take a kick to the chin, Haruka can handle a few explosions. I thought as she turned full scarlet. "Let's see if you were even worthy of that power!" Pieces of Hebijo castle came in from the fleshy walls and formed massive arms on Haruka. Without hesitation she began to swing them around to attack us. My explosions were able to temporarily shatter them, but her Puppeteer ninjutsu was used to piece them back together instantly.