Hanzo Arc: Chapter 6: A Cure for Sadness

It's been a few days since the team from Hebijo attacked us. Since then Izuku retracted yet again and wouldn't talk to anyone. "Do you think we'll be able to bring him back, Asuka?" Ikaruga asked me. "I don't know, seeing that guy again must have done something, and then he ended up not being able to do anything against him, he must be torn up about it." I stated and looked to where Izuku was. He was by himself staring out the window watching the scenery go by. 

Currently we were all on a bus heading to a beach. Even though we barely kept the school protected, Kiriya-sensei said that we deserved some time to rest. I think that maybe it was to give us a chance to possibly fix Izuku. I only hope we can.

"Hey Izuku, care to play in the next round? Yagyu and Hibari lost hard, what do you say?" Katsuragi offered to him. I could tell that she was trying her hardest to cheer him up. "No thanks Katsuragi, maybe next time." He spoke in his solemn tone from before. This is bad, what if we can't cheer him back up? I wondered as Kiriya-sensei got our attention. "Hey you six, we're here." He announced as most of us moved to the windows to see the beachfront before us. It was breathtaking to say the least. The ocean sparkled as the sunlight hit it. It was just like a scene from a movie. "Hey Izuku, you should come look at this!" Hibari called out to him. He didn't react to her. "Hey," I spoke walking over to him, "You've gotta come look." I grabbed his arm and pulled him over to the other window.

As Asuka pulled me to the window I saw what they meant. My eyes went wide from the view, "Wow." Was all I could say. "See, we knew you'd like it." Asuka said with a smile on her face. I nodded to her. "Listen, we all know that your torn up about that guy, Kacchan was his name right?" She asked. "W...Well, Kacchan is just what me and a few others called him, his real name is Katsuki Bakugo, kinda like how he called me Deku instead of Izuku." I explained. "Well, this guy Katsuki, we know that you want to save him with everything that you have but, you can't just mope around about it all the time. If you do then you may never be able to reach him, today I want you to do me a favor?" She asked, "O...Okay, what is it?" "I want you to spend the day having nothing but fun, I don't want you to think about Kacchan until we're off the beach and back at school, okay?" She asked. I was taken back by it but, "Okay, I promise Asuka, Asuka-senpai." I replied and she looked shocked. "I...Izuku, you don't have to call me that!" She spoke embarrassed. "Sorry but, what you said was befitting of an upperclassman." I apologized to her.

On the beach we had two different dressing rooms thankfully, one for guys and one for girls. Even though a wall separated us I could still here the girls on the other side. All it sounded like was more of Katsuragi's sexual harassment towards them. Why does she always have to do that? Now that I think of it, didn't she make me... I thought and stopped myself as I remembered what she forced me to do the other day. "S...She really made me grab A...Asuka's b...b..., No, no, no, I don't wanna think about it, I just need to forget that it happened, yep that'll work." I spoke to myself. "And yet the feel of those pillowy boobs are something you can never forget about are they Izuku?" That voice was Katsuragi who was looking in, luckily I already had my swim trunks on. 

"Aaah, K...Katsuragi, w...what are you doing?" I questioned her. She had a mischievous grin on her face. "Well, I just could help but overhear you talking to yourself." She spoke and walked into the changing room. Slowly making her way towards me. "You were thinking all about Asuka's chest, the softness it had, supple feel of those fleshy funbags, or even the fragrance of a woman, weren't you?" She questioned as she got closer and closer. "N...No I wasn't I...I swear it!" I yelled hoping she would back off. 

I hit the wall behind me as she closed the distance slamming her hands on the wall. coming face to face with me. "You don't have to lie to yourself Izuku, you want that feeling again don't you? With Asuka all you have to do is just run up and get a squee..." "That's enough out of you, quit terrorizing the boy!" Ikaruga yelled as she ran in a dragged Katsuragi out. "Ah come on I was just teasing him." She whined as they left my sight. I slid down the wall and breathed a sigh of relief as I could feel my heart going a mile a minute. Why does she always have to be like that?